WWE Wrestler Chris Benoit & Family Found Dead

Ryan

• Members

35.jpg

I am praying to god that this is not a damn storyline they are trying to do. Everyone within the company felt like it was a bad idea to do a Vince McMahon "death" angle 3 weeks ago. A few days later, legendary female wrestler and WWE Hall of Famer Sheri Martel died. Yet they continued the angle. This week's 3 hour RAW was do be in "memorial" for Vince, however with the passing of Benoit and family, they are not supposed to be doing a tribute to him.

Everyone within the company (i.e. those with damn sense) did not want to continue the angle after the passing of Martel, but if they were to continue it now, it would be in EXTREMELY poor taste. People wondered what would happen if Vince really died during this story, well now something has really happened to his top wrestler. The entire company should be ashamed of themselves for mocking such a real life tragedy when they did. Now something horrible has really happened.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am not an avid watcher. I basically watch because my cousin or friends have it on. I know alot of wrestlers and he always stuck out to me as a true professional and someone with alot of class. May he RIP. :(

On a side note, the whole Vince thing is one of the most classless, appalling things I have ever seen on TV. Ever.

• Members

wwe.com is reporting the passing of Chris as well. I checked the major news sources and the some of the Atlanta news stations but it may still be too early.

Wow, what a tragedy. This is so sad. May he rest in peace.

Archived