DAYS: Wednesday, June 20th

• Members

Wow. I am so pissed off at the Nick destruction. It is really making me mad.

Max [re: Jeremy]: "Doesn't anyone have a nice thing to say about that guy?"

I'm guessing we are supposed to hate him as much as we do.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm telling you...Jeremy is the male Chelsae. I don't really hate the guy. Hes hilarious to me. And I think its really all bravado and even if thats who he really is I'm not going to hate him for that.

As for his body type...different folks, different strokes. I happen to find Max lacking a bit in the hot department. Hes got the looks but his body is kinda weak. Jeremy and especially Jett are definitely A+++++. Jett has the perfect balance between rail thin and extremely jacked up with roid's etc....lol. Man I could stare at Jett all day if I had the chance. Such a hunk.

Anyways about today. Loved Sami. The cop is funny too. I didn't find him annoying at all. I'm sorta hoping he stays around longer. The actor is not half bad and pretty decent looking. I think he'd be a good addition to the cast. Also I understand his need to stick to the "rules". I mean this is Sami BRADY we're talking about. The daughter of Roman Brady and niece of Bo Brady. Two vetrans on the Salem PD. I'd pretty much pee in my pants and kill myself if anything happened to her on MY watch and therefore I'd take extreme measures to make sure she doesn't do anything crazy.

That being said though I loved the dock scenes.

The Roman/Stefano/Tony scenes were also classic. I dunno I sorta believed Stefano when he said they had nothing to do with the bomb. Plus I loved how they brought the history between him and Hope as well as his relationship to Lexie. When you look at it from that angle I just don't see how or why he would put those two in danger. Plus every scheme thats been put against Sami has gotten EJ involved and I'd think by now Stefano would see that EJ is in the way as well.

Anyways Days has been great lately. I want to see more of Shawn/Belle/Phillip too. And Nick and Chelsae are bipolar but thats how all teen romances are....And I don't think Nick is a loser. He just needs to improve his conversation. Not every thing has to be so scientific or serious.

• Members

I'm so dissapointed that Tony was behind Lexie's abduction. There's absolutely no way he would leave her underground for months to die, and for what? It makes absolutely no sense especially when they were close under B and C. I'm glad Stephano was appalled but one line of outrage was not enough. We're talking about one of their own being tortured for months!! One thing the Dimeras have always valued is family. What was the purpose of inviting her to the family meeting like if she would really show up knowing Tony was behind her abduction. Has Stephano once visited her since she returned?

I fear RJ was brought back to be backburnered. :(

• Members

We have a DIMIERA FAMILY DINNER tomorrow/today though! That should be exciting, intense, and comical all at once! I'm so amped to see it. I can just see my Elvis at the table cracking inappropriate jokes and making Stefano smile and Lexie laugh (hopefully she'll be there and friendly towards EJ).

And money I wouldn't be disappointed. Tony's gone insane. Thats the only logical conclusion what he's done and will probably continue to do. And hes bitter because of his past and the choices hes made in regards to his family and more specifically Stefano. Perhaps someone will come into town to change him around for the better?

• Members

Money, I think it maybe payback from Tony to Stefano.

Tony did the same thing to Alexandra that Stefano did to him over 20 years ago, when he locked Tony up in a dungeon and tortured both him and Anna at one point because he felt betrayed that Tony wasn't his son, of so he thought.

It Tony went nuts, that may have also been a cause why. :)

Archived