Sarah Silverman brings Paris close to tears!

juniorz1

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sarah Silverman cracks me up, and I have LOVED her for years. I also love Paris tho'!

She took some shots at Jack and Toby too. You just have to roll with it at these shows. If Paris thought that wasn't going to be mentioned, she's nuts.

• Members

I didn't feel anything for Paris' situation either... Regardless of what she does, she's going to get the press and the attention, and this is just another form of it... When it's all said and done, she'll still be on the covers of the magazine, the web, and the minds of the media.

• Members

Oh cry me a river Paris.

You went knowing full well that people would be taking shots at you but you couldn't bear to go without a night in front of the lens.

You're a publicity whore would would go to the opening of an envelope if vodka was involved.

Dry the crocodile tears and grow the hell up.

• Members

I opened the clip expecting to laugh -- but she is just SO sucky!

OMG!!! the Toby diss was just OUCH!!! OUCH!! OUCH!! OUCH!!!

How can this woman be allowed to say these things?! SURELY THE CELEBS knew what they were in for!

Oh, poor Paris! She just said she was going to jail and without an insult you could just SEE the shame on Paris' face, trying to cover it up but just NOT passing because it was soooooooooo apparent!

Poor thing!! :(

Is that JESSICA Biel -- Ms. "Seventh Heaven" -- laughing at that penis/jail bars joke?!! :o Oh, what a TRAMP!!! :o:O:O

On the other hand, Paris, you get what you put out -- and you put out to the world that you're a trifling whore. So I can't fault Sarah because you are fair game. If you were a chaste girl, of course, I'd sympathize. But since ya NOT? WRING HER DRRYYYYYYYYYYYY!!

Archived