DAYS: Frances Reid News

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh, this is such a nice news! I was afraid of what I will find when I open this thread, but this is wonderful surprise!

Although, hopefully, she won't be taping Alice's death scenes... nah, they wouldn't do that... :)

• Members

This is very good news. It will be great to see her.

I am a little worried also. We know she was ill, although we never had confirmation, so I have to wonder if this is going to be done for some sort of closure or something. I am going to hope that it's nothing but her interacting with family but I am honestly kind of worried. If it is to put some kind of closure to her character, it's most likely her idea as I am sure Corday and her have discussed the matter. I would be in support of it if that were the case. It will be eerie but if Frances wanted it, then it's fine by me.

• Members

Great news! :) I can't wait to see Frances and Alice back on my screen.

I have to wonder what the scenes will involve. There was never a confirmation from anyone officially about Frances' condition, so we don't know anything for sure. If the rumors are true, then one has to wonder why Frances would go against doctors' wishes, and would the show actually allow it? I don't know.

I'm going to believe that the rumor was bogus and Alice returns to be part of the DiMera/Brady vendetta. I want to see old Alice going head to head with Stefano DiMera! :lol:

• Members

The "news" of her falling ill was never confirmed, which could either be out of respect for Frances and her family, or because it simply wasn't true. But given how Frances was the last time we saw her, I'm almost afraid to see what shape she'll be in almost a little over half a year later.

• Members

Oh my gosh, I about started bawling when I first saw this title. I dreaded opening it.

THANK GOD.

I cannot wait to see Alice. I hope she's doing better. I realize she's getting really up there in years, but people get sick. It happens. WHen you're older though it tends to be more serious. I cannot wait to see Frances Reid grace our screens again. So, if she's taping in two weeks, the episode or episodes would likely air in late July or early August, I'm assuming. I really hope they don't kill anyone off ... I just have this really sinking feeling. Maybe not Alice but I have such a bad feeling they are going to off someone huge.

Archived