Days:CDN TV Guide spoilers for wk of 6/11

• Members

The whole characters from the past 15 years is bogus. I don't think that will hold to anything. Look at Anna... Corday made that statement and about a week later, Leann Hunley was revealed to be coming back. I wouldn't go with that on anything.

As for Jeremy being blonde, it could mean that he's being based on Roark Critchlow's Mike, which I hope he's not, but then again, he could have bleached his hair. Jeremy looks to be in his early 20s, so he would have gone through the whole Eminem-phase like a lot of us have. He just hasn't changed his hair back since then. I'm still holding faith that if Mike returns, Michael T. Weiss will be in the role. :)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Historically, Mike and Robin were both brunettes. The younger Jeremy's were also. Doesn't mean much, seeing as Laura was blonde, and there's that whole skip a generation thing, but...still.

As for the pagenat, if it's Victor, one he didn't steal a kid. They threw around that court order hoiw many times a month? He and Philip are technically Claire's guardians. Just because Philip may or may not know doesn't mean he can't sweet talk himself into a loophole.

• Members

"After Bo climbs down the tunnel, Lexie Carver emerges wearing a ski mask; Philip and Belle trick Claire's abductor out of hiding; Stephanie grows angry when Steve reiterates his dislike of Jeremy."

What the hell tunnel is Bo crawling around in? LoL

• Members

I agree about the DiMera-related stuff. But then happening at the same time is lame sh!t with Chelsea/Jett/Jeremy and the early stages of Phelle Part 7.... why can't the whole show be good at once? Argh!

• Members

Bring on Lexie..Also i really hope Hogan can make this Jeremy, Jett, Chelsea, Stephanie, Max, and Nick storyline interesting..i have a feeling with summer beginning this will be featured prominently...Probably taking the place of Steve and Kayla's airtime...

• Members

Good news...Jeremy and jett are pretty hot.

Bad news: jeremy and Jett are bad actors

sighs...........who wouldve thought I'd be craving fully clothed men over 50 rather than the teen scene this summer? Oh well, they can always make EJ shirtless to find middle ground. God knows, like him or hate him, that man is smokin!

• Members

Friday, June 15

Lexie believes she's killed Bo after hitting him with a board; Lexie wants to surprise Abe after his operation; Belle is certain Claire is nearby.

Oh, so Lexie just wants to whack people over their heads and murder them, then come back home to Abe's side like an innocent little wife? What a bitch... and I LOVE it! LoL

Archived