Days:CDN TV Guide spoilers for wk of 6/11

• Members

Monday

Sami and EJ meet with Stefano at the warehouse; Roman rules Willow's death as an accident; a stunned Chelsea finds Jeremy naked at Bo and Hope's.

Tuesday

Jeremy surprises Chelsea with a kiss; Shawn learns he was not the father of Willow's baby.

Wednesday

Philip and Belle discover they've missed the beauty pageant; Nick gets the wrong impression when he sees Chelsea and Jett embrace.

Thursday

After Bo climbs down the tunnel, Lexie Carver emerges wearing a ski mask; Philip and Belle trick Claire's abductor out of hiding; Stephanie grows angry when Steve reiterates his dislike of Jeremy.

Friday

Lexie believes she's killed Bo after hitting him with a board; Lexie wants to surprise Abe after his operation; Belle is certain Claire is nearby.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hmmm so I guess this warehouse Stefano meeting could be where the forklift thing happens?

and LOL at the Jeremy Horton spoiler. I have wanted some more shirtless action for a while but this thing with him being naked in Bo and Hope's house sounds so deliciously gratuitious I can't wait to laugh at it. I forget, did Bo and Hope remove their surveillance cameras yet? Hahaha.

• Members

I am dying to see what Jeremy looks like. There is no pics of him to be found. Sounds interesting.

I noticed how these spoilers always seem to be about teens, Sami/EJ/Lucas, or Belle/Shawn/Philip. Weird. Even when the vets are on, they leave them out. You would think Days would try to get the vets' names in spoilers like this to get people to watch.

• Members

Jeremy's naked and planting kisses on Chelsea at Bo and Hope's place? What an introduction! Let's hope he's not too much, too soon. Could be an instant turn-off. Especially if they try to shove him down our throats.

• Members

I am shocked Jeremy is going after Chelsea. I thought Jett was for her.

Jeremy debuts on Friday and he isn't in spoilers much for next week. He is for the following weel, however, which is what these spoilers are dealing with. That is fine IMO. He can be on alot in one week (so far, only two days the week of 6/11 but we'll see) but he better not go through a stretch like Chelsea and Nick did in the early part of this year. That was overkill.

• Members

Thats funny that Jeremy tries to kiss Chelsea, can't wait till slutty Stephanie finds out she gave it up to a guy that will two time her...But i thought Jett was going to be the third party for Nick and Chelsea..i wonder if all the guys will be making plays for Chels...

And i'm glad the Willow's baby drama ends soon..At least we know Shawn won't be mourning his dead child for long..

Archived