Days:CDN TV Guide spoilers for wk of 6/11

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh, Christ almighty! LoL

Where did that rumor originate? Did the person say anything else? If they were right about this, chances are they are right about whatever else they might've spilled, as well.

• Members

Why shouldn't he be blond?? I thought Mike was blond.. :unsure:

And the beauty pageant is true? Wow... Hoping there is more to it, because if not then this is the most stupid plot point ever and whoever took Claire is the worst kidnapper ever!

• Members

Like something out of World's Dumbest Criminals.

It was from an anonymous poster on Dustin's board. That person has a 100% track-record so far. He/she didn't post anything more this time, though.

• Members

The beauty pageant aspect of this could be more then people think. I think it was Keith who said the same thing in the other thread talking about this.

If it is Victor, it's almost like he is toying with them. Whoever did it doesn't care if Claire is seen. In fact, I have a feeling they want her seen. Or...this could be something much more then any of us are thinking. Who knows...this may tie in with Anna or involve her based on her fashion history and so forth.

As for Jeremy, the fact that he is blonde tells me they are basing him off the Roark Critchlow version of Mike. If Mike returns, I think that is who we will get. That is who I thought we would get anyway since he is recent and Corday is in support of that. I think Jeremy looks great and I am very interested in seeing him.

Archived