GH- Logan Theories

• Members

I haven't seen any definitive spoilers (and if I am missing them, please tell me!), but is Logan's father Scott Baldwin for certain?

Logan is obsessed with Sonny... so my theories are:

1) Scott is his dad. Logan is Karen's twin (given up at birth for adoption for financial reasons). He wants in on Sonny's operation to make him pay for turning Karen into a stripper. (Yes, old plot, but it works)

2) Sonny is his dad. His mom is Connie. She ran away as a teenager while dating Sonny. Maybe she ran off to have his baby and then pursued her career?

Any other thoughts? Theories? Facts?

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

At first I thought they were making him like Luke so he would be Luke's kid... but then I realized they were making him like Luke because Logan and Lulu and going to be geared to be the new Luke and Laura. So, my guess is that he will be Scotty's son - just to piss Luke off.

• Members

Karen, Brenda, and Jason were all in high school together. And Logan does seem a little younger than Jason...

Does anyone know how long Scott and Rhonda's (?? Karen's mom) affair lasted?

I don't want Logan to turn out to be another Laura-forgot-she-had-a-kid thing, so I am guessing on the mom.

Of course, GH could combine AMC storylines..... Logan is a transgendered SORAS kid.... SERENA! (admit it, funny, right?)

• Members

Since Sonny is populating most of Port Charles, it is only fair that someone else gets to have a child. Please let Logan be Scotty's! Imagine the wonderful story we will get out of this with the history of the Baldwins and Spencers. Scott has been off and on GH for years so it is conceivable that he had a kid elsewhere. What would mae the story better is if Laura came back

Archived