DAYS: The week of June 4

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hmmm... I don't know... so far, I was looking forward to the kidney removal.. well, that was boring...

Then there something else that looked good on paper, but I was disappointed again...

I thought Return to Maison Blanche would be more exciting...

Hmmm... I am not getting my hopes up again... but I will try it out...

• Members

I agree. What sounds fantastic and exciting doesn't always turn out the way you'd expect or want it to.

Unless Mahaney has seen the episodes with his/her own eyes to know they're worth the hype, I just can't get my expectations up too high. I have high hopes, but low expectations.

• Members

Because Mrs. M's scoops always come true and everyone doubts her and she's always right. She's right. DAYS hasn't delivered a solid, entertaining awesome week since Zach's death, IMO. And if she says it's gonna be an awesome week for the first time in...forever...I believe her.

• Members

Come on guys. King is being positive. Let's follow his example :lol: .

Don't worry King. You have me, Mr. Optimistic, right there with you :lol: .

This sounds good. I mean, Days has had great weeks before (the best all around week recently being the last week of 2006 if you want to talk about drama). However, I would like to have more specifics as is in what happens. Perhaps it's better this way so we are surprised or something. It has more impact really.

Archived