DAYS: The week of June 4

• Members

Greg's right. Specifics are not important. When we know the specifics, there is no intrigue or surprise. Today, we know all of the sh*t that's going to happen weeks before it does. What's the point of tuning in?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh, I'm all for vague previews. I'm a spoiler whore, but I can recognize how spilling the beans too early can damage the soaps in the long-run. It's a big problem.

However, my "wait and see" approach has nothing to do with lack of details. It has to do with lack of optimism.

• Members

If true and Boyd is on contract, that is good news. Victor being onscreen more tells me he is behind a certain baby's disappearance.

I wasn't asking for too many specifics. I just wanted something to grasp or maybe an example. That's all. Spoilers are ruining soaps and I hope they do limit them so character and couple fans have to watch everyday to see if their faves are on. Limiting spoilers also helps enjoy the show better.

• Members

If Victor is behind Claire's disappearance, I'm going to scream. For a couple of reasons.

One, the only reason Victor wanted to get Claire in his clutches was for Phillip. Why would be how hide Claire from him? Unless Victor tells Phillip and Phillip decides to keep quiet. Either way, I'm so OVER anything involving Claire. The entire Shawn/Belle/Phillip saga has been driven by Claire since the day Shawn/Belle screwed with hypothermia. Enough!

• Members

I think Victor keeping Claire from everyone is for Philip. In Victor's eyes, keeping Claire hidden will make Philip see what she really means to him and it will make Philip's love and desire for Claire stronger. Then, Victor will reveal that he has Claire to Philip and will encourage Philip to take Claire out of the country. Then, it will be up to Philip to decide what to do. Will he take Claire and keep Shawn and Belle in the agony that he's been feeling, or will he do the right thing and tell Shawn and Belle?

• Members

As dark as Victor got last year, does anyone really think he's going to just accept this truce? No way in hell. As much as he's done this for Philip, he has his own agenda, too, IMO. He's bitter because Bo never embraced him as his father, and he's angry that Shawn gets to play proud papa to a little girl that, in his eyes, belongs to his kid. Major pride kick here. So, honestly, if anyone else has taken Claire, I'll sh!t bricks, because I've loved the more gothic Victor, and I want to see more of it.

At the same time, I so hear you Kenny. This Claire saga is beyond stretched out, and it needs to be over. I just think this is one last aspect of the story that needs to be told.

• Members

Watch tomarrow's show and there is one line of dialogue that shows why Victor has such a interest in this Claire thing. To me, it proves he is behind this.

Hell, I will tell you since I read it on prevuze. Victor says he wants Claire to take her "rightful place in the Kiriakis empire." That to me screams that Victor is not going to accept this and that he will be behind this.

I am over the island story but the Shawn/Belle/Philip story is still good if they stay in Salem with their family around them. It only got bad when they were isolated IMO.

Archived