ATWT: Friday Discussion

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Pretty ho-hum....

LOL at JJ teasing Parker about having his "feelings" back.

Nice to see Henry and V playing the angsty stuff. Brad was tolerable. PLEASE let this be the last day of Carly skulking around town by herself.

We should take bets on who got to literally "fill" Simon's shoes. I mean, do you hire an extra to do that, or do you just film a regular like Trent or Austin from the knee down? :)

Cleo, et al....Kack....*rolleyes*. And I really wish wardrobe would quit freaking me out with Teri's costumes. I swear there's a baby bump under that jacket.

• Members

You could very well be right, because in the past the RL babies seem to come in three's. If you recall last time it was Maura/Kelly/Terry when Barbara kidnapped Carly/Emily and Rose was alive don't remember where Katie was ( off chasing Simon most likely). This time around it seems to have been Maura( delivered already) and Kelly( due soon) so Terri just may have a bun in the oven.

• Members

Most boring show this month, nothing even held my interest. And having to see Gwen for the 5th day in a row did not help matters at all, does this girl ever get a friggen day off, let me miss you, every other character on this show can go weeks without being seen, and yet this girl is here everyday of everyweek, and I really don't think JL has ever even been on vacation. The stuff with Carly and the kids was cute the first couple times I saw it this week, but by today I was sick of it. All in all way to much Gwen and Katie, and again zero balance, most of the show was Gwen and Cleo again, maybe if there was some new stuff with them it would have been better, but it is all the same crap day after day. GOD I cannot wait until summer, when this show stops revolving around Jen Landon, then again I am sure they will somehow make all of the new storylines about Gwen or Cleo, so we might not even get the break I think I am getting. I want to see Gwen on backburner just like everyone else on this show goes on it, it is totally unfair to us viewers that don't give a rats ass about Gwen and her latest problems to have to suffer month after month and year after year of her crap without a break. Like I always have said give Gwen a break and I will love her again, that and take her back to the way she was when she first showed up in town, I can't stand this crying woe is me crap, this is not the Gwen I know, and I am sick of it.

• Members

If Gwen lets Cleo stay the bitch deserves whatever kinds of hell she raises.

Hmmm.... I'm intrigued by Simon planting the jewels on Vienna. While it may clear Carly, will Vienna have to leave town? Beg Dolly for mercy?

Bored by Brad/Henry.

Disgusted by the JJ/Katie sapfest. He should've smacked her with that shovel and buried her. Nice fertilizer for Carly's plant.

• Members

Nice episode day. Love my Simon!

Gwen/Cleo was awesome today as well. I've liked seeing her so much this week. I like continuity.

Jatie looks sweet to me. I also can't wait for Carly to be fully free. However I do like how shes in hiding. I mean do you expect her to just waltz out and take back her life? She would get arrested.

• Members

ITA.

Cleo is a nut job, and it will be interesting to see if Maddie will blame her actions on Jade. Speaking of Jade where is she and how come she isn't aware of Cleo's latest escapades and how deep she(Cleo)is into Gwen's life. Talk about a s/l making no sense.

Simon returning the jewels to Vienna should let both her and Carly off the hook. Although I can't see JackAss the G-man letting it go.

Henry has been turned into an idiot and for me has almost become un-watchable. He has been up in Katie's butt for so long that he doesn't even know when he has feeling for someone. That Brad had to tell him(Henry)what his feeling for Vienna were was indeed sad and BTW does he even know where Maddie is and that she is about to graduate???

• Members

IA about Henry. The character is laughable at best. And no I'm talking about laughing with him. I mean laughing at him. Hes had the oppurtunity to be with The Goddess for weeks now and hes still acting like such a pathethic little wussy. God why can't Brad and Vienna just forget about the guy and hook up already. Vienna deserves so much better than a drunkard who can barely do anything for his little sister.

As for Simon returning the jewels I hope in some way that he can get off the hook as well. I'm not saying PL is returning or anything but I'd really love it if he came back at some point. Lol he was so sneaky during the whole thing. What a badass!

Cleo is NOT dangerous though. Shes just wierd and a little messed up. Granted shes more messed up than most kids but I really feel for this girl. My heart was breaking for her duing her scenes with Gwen and Will at the motel. God why does Will have to be such a bastard!? Hes a freaking MURDERER for goodness sakes! And yet here he is acting like this confused and innocent girl is like Shelia or James Stenbeck. Get a f*cking clue you dumbo. Hes turning into Jackass more and more. Let the girl get a job. You are NOT the police and its your fault she has NO money idiot. The least you can do is let her get on her feet.

Loved Gwen's line about how, "This is what I get for telling you the truth?" to Will in the station. LOVE the sister loyality that Gwen showed towards Carly.

What was so "boring" about todays show soapsuds? The fact that Luke, Lucinda, and Craig weren't on today? And this is a genuine question. Forgive me if I'm, "putting words in your mouth" but I feel that thats exactly what you're going to say. Or some variation of that. Its the same old same old.

Great episode. I can't wait for next week.

• Members

I did a lot of ff today.

Jack and Katie were puke worthy! I hate that the writers are pushing a relationship with these two. There is nothing there between them. Just like there was nothing between Simon and Carly.

LOL..I agree....Simon is Gawd.....he rules Oakdale. He is pure and perfect. Carly still worshipping him is vomiting inducing!

• Members

I like continuity also infact I love it, it is just to bad that the only characters that ever have any are Gwen, Will, Katie, Jack. Do you ever notice the lack of it in other storylines, for instance there were several things in Wednesday's show that as started and never even touched on again during the week, same thing for Thursday's show. Also to mention about your comments to soapsuds, who cares if that is who he wants to see on his screen we all have favorites as to who we want to see and normally they are not always going to be the same as someone else's. Pretty much in a nutshell not everyone loves Gwen and Katie, and you making fun of who we want to see or belittling who we want to see is not going to change are minds. Your favorite characters are obviously Simon, Carly, Gwen, Will, and Katie and that is fine, I have my own set of favorites, soapsuds has his, PJ has his, and everyone else on here does also, so stop telling us who you think we want to see and just post your opinion as to what you think of the show, you like it fine, if we don't that is fine or atleast it should be.

• Members

LOL....maybe Meg should get Simon-ized? Think of how they could endlessly sing each other's praises! *blech* Seriously, we need a puking emoticon!

Actually, I came up with a theory that Carly might be lying about how harmonious the split with Simon was. She said "if" he was going to do something....that doesn't sound like she was sure of anything at all. Then again, why would she be, when all his schemes were a bust?

Kel, that's a beautiful banner!

"...PJ has his...."

***psst...WG...hers.

Archived