ATWT: Friday Discussion

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You're right about that return date! That was my final straw with Katie so it's easy to try to block those dates out. I was thinking she didn't even wait that long to marry Henry. She definitely was in full schemer mode, but somehow she'll now forget everything she did back then to get the man she had left and she won't think Carly has a right to go after Jack.

I'm all for James kidnapping her :P

• Members

I'm all for Babs engineering another trip to the Spa for NewsBimboBarbie, in light of how she treated Jennifer, her last female BFF. It's tragic Babs sheathed her claws instead of giving that bitch a taste of her own medicine.

*Snort* TIIC don't even have to write the dialogue for Katie's sure-to-be-coming attack on Carly. They can dust off old scripts, cross out "Julia speaks" and add the phrase "and the kids" here and there, and they'll be good to go. Katie has been itching to throw every lover Carly's ever had in her face since the scheme to bring Nick down last year. It's going to kill her to lose Jack to Carly. And I hope she shows her true colors while doing it too...2 to 1 she'll bed Brad before ending it with Jack.

Archived