DAYS: Jensen Ackles as we've never seen him before!

• Members

From a movie called "Ten Inch Hero." Judging by the title, I think I might just need to rent this film!

JensenAckles.jpg

And just for the hell of it... here's a clip of him singing! He's actually quite good! LoL

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Old news, but yeah there's def a movie I'm gonna watch.

Kind of hot? Well imo he's the ultimate hottie! :P His character Dean on Supernatural just makes that whole show, and that's not because Jensen is hot. It's actually my favorite show, my fiancé feels the same way, except he doen't think he's hot. lol

< < Was someone talking about his lips... ? lol

And some gorgeous/beautiful pics.

14.jpg 12.jpg 200611mensfitness03.jpg 200611mensfitness02.jpg

3green.jpg 8.jpg ackles010.jpg

• Members

This past weekend, Jensen Ackles was at a fan convention for "Supernatural" and there was a Q&A session that he participates in. Someone asked him what his least favorite body part was and he answered "his damn Texas bow-legs."

Then... then... get this! They asked him what his favorite body part was. His reply?

Without a word, he looked down to his crotch, then looked back up at the audience with a giant grin on his face.

HOW HOT IS THAT!?

• Members

His favorite body part is his dick. I found that fuckin hilarious. He was at Asylum Convention in the UK and they asked him what his favorite body part was, his repsonce was that he looked down at his crotch and smiled. :lol:

And I LOVE it when he sings on SN. He sang at the convention as well. He is doing an amazing job in SN and was actually in the pre-noms for 07 Primtime Emmys.

Archived