ATWT: Cady McClain Returns to Soap

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

:lol:

Well, we had someone say the same thing about Paul Leyden last summer. They swore like they were executive producers telling us Paul Leyden wasn't ever returning, just like that one poster you mentioned. Then, they were flattened like pancakes. LOL!

Honestly, months ago I'd say "hell no" about even contemplating the idea of her return, but ever since that blog, I was believing we had a chance. It's amazing.

• Members

I am glad we now have confirmation. The thoughts going through my mind regarding a dream return to AMC were driving me crazy. AMC will never live down letting her go in my eyes. I hope she wins another emmy and gives ATWT the ratings spike it so desperately needs. Oh well they will definately gain a former viewer back, ME!

• Members

^

Word! Let's hope P&G/CBS got her to finally sign a contract. I hated how she would leave in the middle of storylines during her first run, all because she was recurring. I also didn't like the special treatment they seemed to give her, she appeared more than a lot of contract players and won a fricking Emmy. Anyway, I'm sure she's more than willing to commit to ATWT this time, they haven't stabbed her in the back like AMC did.

Anyone notice that all her blogs seem to take shots at AMC these days? LOL!

• Members

Cady is smart too, she gets shots in but they come off professional.

I still after all this time cannot believe AMC fired her. Its unthinkable, unimaginable.

Now all we need to do is get Julia Barr on a soap and all three vets fired last year will have landed other jobs :) Vincent (Y&R) and Cady (ATWT).

• Members

I vaguely remember Cady as Rosanna. I wasn't an actuallly watching ATWT at that time, but I would watch out of boredom. She was a bitch if I'm not mistaking, correct? I just want to see where Paul and Lucinda are taking this charade with Alison.

Archived