ATWT: Cady McClain Returns to Soap

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't know that she looked bored playing Dixie. I loved her the first time around but didn't care for the other two returns. I thinnk that is more of a testament to CM and AMC's bad timing. Both times she has returned AMC has been in the dumps. I'm sure it's only a matter of time before a new EP is on the horizon. Similarly, Frons won't be around forever given the numbers. Time will pass but I don't think Cady is done with AMC. Just my gut.

• Members

Never say never. If regimes change that always can spell hope for a disgruntled actor to return. But in this day and age, I am doubtful the regime at ABC will change now.

I really hope if Cady is truly done with AMC then Dixie stays dead. I never want her to be brought back from the dead now. Just the way everything happend I'd rather she just stay dead.

• Members

I am excited about Cady's return as well. I would've enjoyed her back on AMC as Dixie, but since that won't happen mayber her return as Rosanna will make me tune into ATWT again this summer. I am interested to see how her chemistry will be with Scott Bryce and whether or not Rosanna and Craig will be paired together.

Archived