DAYS Wednesday: 5/9/07

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Today's episode rocked from beginning to end! I am so psyched for tomorrow!...

The slo-mo beginning was very dramatic. I loved how Roman mentioned that EJ was at the wedding for an alibi for Steve's kidnapping. LOVED storylines being tied together.

LMAO at Max's comment to Hope about "kiss my niece for me"...I just wish Hope would have given him the eyebrow! That would of been PRICELESS!

Loved Sami's dress. Hair was OK.

Did the Days dresser have a hangover? I hated Kate, Marlena and Hope's dresses. and their hair! YUCK!

OK Hope's wasn't terrible but it was so BORING!

EJ and Steve in the warehouse...YOWSA! I think Steve may fake being back in EJ's control in order to save Bo and Shawn. There was definitely something different this time!

Kayla and the Drill...You go girl! Save your man!

Nu Steph and Chelsea?..IDIOTS...They better start giving me a reason to like Lil sweetness cuz right now?...NOT!

Now this is a SWEEPS!

Ryan Chandler: Why yes...Yes we do!

• Members

IA, the photo revelation was unexpected!! The flashbacks were the best part, definitely caught me by surprised. Loved the song too. It was great seeing the "entire" DAYS cast there. The ending was AWESOME, no special effects nothing, just a simple fade out. Alison has rocked the boat. Throw out all the crappiness she has always been the consistent factor. She was brilliant, AND, considering how many times her weddings have been destroyed she manages to make it look new everytime!! The ending was definitely the best DAYS has seen in ages.

• Members

Alight the episode just started..so i'll do some live posting..Holy Crap now thats the way to begin an episode...I was freaking out, as they went back and forth between steve/kayla and the wedding...Great stuff...

I really hope Andre, Ademption, Rick, Kirk, Angela, Nubs, Ridge, Kenny, and King are watching today...its old school Days again..

• Members

Oh yeah, the Chelsea thing was fun, especially with nuStephanie and all, but a bit out there considering what happened with Zach and that she had suddenly became more mature and 'grounded' in recent times. That was really an old Chelsea thing to do. But it was funny when Stephanie went flying out.

• Members

Definitely watching Kev, and enjoying. I'm waiting for the momentum to continue past the wedding, then I'll be excited!! Sami's weddings have always done wonders for DAYS though and this one has not failed.

• Members

OMG, this was the best DAYS episode in...so long I can't remember when! The beginning, where they cut back and forth between Steve and Kayla and Sami's wedding, with the heartbeat under the music--FANTASTIC! I loved EJ slowly walking down the aisle and casually sitting down while everyone glared at him, Sami's hand resting over her heart, Sami falling...and Lucas catching her this time, Lucas reciting the Irish poem to Sami, Sami telling Marlena she wanted John to have some of the flowers in his room, Lucas thanking Maggie, the montage...and then THE photo out of nowhere. Totally caught me by surprise! And the scenes with Steve and EJ, IMO, gave us a hint that maybe Steve's deprogramming worked very, very well and things are going to play out differently now.

Only jarring note today was Chelsea, Nick and Stephanie. Hated those scenes as it showed more regression for Chelsea and more reasons why I hate the new version of Chels...I mean Stephanie.

Also have to say--how gorgeous did Billie look the last two days! Wow!

• Members

Great scene with Roman, Hope, and Marlena figuring out why EJ was at the wedding...Not to stop it, but to have an alibi for Steve's kidnapping..I love when the characters use their brains...I can't wait for all the cast interactions coming up...

And a superficial note, nu-stephanie is gorgeous...and she's a pretty good actress...The character has changed, but i'm looking forward to seeing her role in the show...With abby gone, the show did need stephanie back..

• Members

Julie Pinson has been looking too cute.

I think Days needs a new wardrobe guy and FAST. I liked Hope's dress but yeah it was pretty plain, she looked demure and mature which I guess is okay, the overall tone of this wedding was close and intimate and not flashy, but there's little excuse for Kate's horror. Marlena and Kayla, they seem to like putting them in those collars ... this show gets very predictable in its "look" and it annoys me.

• Members

Kevinnnn *cyberhug*

I didn't watch but I'll try to watch a repeat on Soapnet before the week is over.

It does sound like they're shifting to the "good guys" of Salem raising a challenge and getting back some brain cells (hopefully you all are right about Steve faking).

You know what would really tempt to me watch again, if they brung back J.T. (that baby was so cute) But he must be 15ish at the most, not older than Sami.

• Members

Sami- so should i call you Mom now?

Kate= oh no i wouldn't worry about, Kate is fine...

-Hillarious stuff..Lauren and Ali work so well off each other..Also i must say its so refreshing seeing an actual wedding reception..We never get those in Salem...the last one i remember was Brady and Chloe's...and that was a long time ago..

-The maggie and will scene was too cute..Maggie agreeing to give the camera back, if Will agrees to make sure the dvd and plasma tv are hooked up right...

-Julie Pinson is just gorgeous, i love having her around in a supporting role...Billie has so many connections in Salem, and JP has chemistry with everyone..I hope Days doesn't lose her..

-I think i re-watched the Max and Hope scenes like four times...the "okay" part was so freaking cute...Damm i love this show!!!

• Members

DEAR LORD IN HEAVEN!!!! :o

OK....THIS WAS THE BEST EPISODE THIS YEAR! B)

Everyone knows I love the show anyway but DAMN!!!

That beginning with the heartbeat music and the slow motion with EJ walking down the aisle intermingled with Steve and Kayla being attacked...WOW!! That was something like GH would do. Kudos to Days on that.

The ceremony did seem rushed but, as I said yesterday, I think this wedding went again convention since Sami wanted to reverse her curse. She saw Lucas before the wedding, no veil, gifts after she gets married, and so on. I think they just wanted to get her married and that is fine by me. We've been down this road before too many times and, like others said, the rest made up for it.

Great character interactions. Lucas/Maggie (I am glad they remembered), Marlena/Sami/Lucas, Hope/Max (needed an eyebrow there :lol: ), Marlena/Hope, Will/Maggie, etc. I am glad Marlena, Hope, and Roman pieced together why EJ was there. I also liked that the gift was from Hope and Marlena. Kudos to Days on the music. Flawless.

The flashbacks...superb. They got it just right with the song and the choice of flashbacks. Loved them using shots of Bryan and Ali. That brought back memories and I was bawling. It takes alot but it got me. Ali and Bryan were amazing and that poem...wow. I like how sudden the car picture came up. No foreshadowing or anything. Perfect. Nice surprise and great ending with the reactions. Marlena and Roman realizing the date and all was good.

I liked Marlena's speech and we all knew the promoting was coming. Days got all those sponsors to be a part of this so it was bound to happen. Good to see all the vets. Just wonderful. The mentions of Alice, Bill, Eric, Bo, etc...perfect writing and dialogue. I also liked how they had Sami fall. So much symbolism today. Pinson is looking fantastic. I also loved the little moment where Sami asked Kate if she should call her mom. :lol:

The teens didn't bug me. It is clear something happened in Dayton to Stephanie. I think people need to see tomarrow but there are some hints coming. I like the actress and I think she fits as Steve's daughter. She is being reckless and we are seeing her wild side like her father. As for Chelsea, she has always been like that and I think she is rebelling against Nick or trying to impress him. That is why she is acting this way. I saw what was going to happen coming but I thought it was a nice cliffhanger.

The Steve stuff was intense and it does appear like Steve has turned a corner. He did resist and I am intrigued by what is coming. Those scenes were quite gothic and intense. Good work by all in those scenes.

All around...the best show this year. Nearly flawless. Now let's keep it up because I have a feeling the show we all love is back!! B)

• Members

That's because they did use to go at it. When the real Stephanie was in town and she would argue with Chelsea. That's what you would see if Chephanie was in a scene with Stephanie. Ugh, I just can't stand her. I can't stand the actress. I can't stand the new direction of the character. I don't get the Steve and Kayla's daughter vibe that everyone else seems to see. Whatever...!

Archived