ATWT: Wednesday's Discussion

• Members

Well...I just write that off to Katie's *coughstupiditycough*--she actually married Simon twice, so that's four weddings and two (soon to be three) divorces. I just wish they'd pick a characterization and stick with it, where Katie's concerned. She acts all near-virginal most of the time *coughwhen she calls Vienna or Carly a slutcough*, but today she acts like this "woman of the world--I know it all--" sophisicate. LOL...I'm sorry....I can't even type that with a straight face. I've seen her Barbie collection.

Nonetheless, Brad's right...if Jack had wanted to "move on" and pursue NewsBimboBarbie, he would have done it. No matter what Brad said or did. Hopefully, I'll get to see Katie disappointed time after time as Jack "forgets" all about her to deal with Carly. :P Wanna bet Katie's one of the last to know Carly's back?

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wait...you did watch the Parker/Faith/JJ stuff, didn't you? It's so sweet...JJ bought Carly a Mother's Day plant. And I do feel weird calling that little screech monkey "sweet".

• Members

Yes, I saw it. It was ok. Someone mentioned it was good to see Lisa. It sure was but she is always used for the same thing. Hiring or firing someone at the Lakeview. How lame is that? She needs a good storyline. She looked outstanding today. How about bringing her son Scott Eldridge back? It sucks that she didnt even say goodbye to Casey.

• Members

Yeah, kinda lame all she did was snark on Cleo. There was a time she befriended all the town outcasts...now she just plays the heavy.

I don't know why they don't bring Scott back...there's a character that could be fine written as an !@#$%^&*], and stir things up without requiring a transplanted personality.

• Members

I love the younger kids on the show. VERY good finds and realistic looking, too.

Not just cute teenyboppers.

Personally, if a show wants to age the kids, do it that way and not have then five one day and 25 the next.

• Members

The episode today was great of course. The younger kids are SO AWESOME. I can just see the Parker/Faith?JJ triangle coming in the next 2 to 3 years...lol. They had some really great scenes. Parker is so hurt its sad. And they show such range of emotions its unbelievable.

Jack/Katie/Brad was intense. Brad finally admitting hes jealous of Jack was touching to me. Clearly theres more to him than meets the eye. God I just don't know who I want Katie to end up with. Part me of says Jack is better for her and another part is so certain that its Brad she belongs with. Loved Brad calling Katie and Jack out on their bs...if they had actually been ready then none of Brad's tricks would have worked. Plus Jack really is messed up.

Carly looked wonderful today. I must say that I"m suprised that people are shocked she wasn't on for a while today. Ever since I've been watching ATWT has always done that, "the day a major character in a storyline returns to the set we won't reveal them until the LAST 5 mins of the episode" thing for a long time now. They did it more recently with Damian Grimmaldi when he showed up at Lily's step. Either way shes BACK! Can't wait to see her interact with her kids again. These young folk are so talented that I look forward to their scenes and I'm sure they won't disappoint me. I expect to see some really powerful and emotional scenes between JJ & Carly and Parker & Carly.

Will was such an A$$ today. I hated the kid so much for what he did to Cleo. Get a clue dude. Your real problem is JADE. Not some innocent girl who got caught up and doesn't know right from left about the real world. Stop attacking her for making a few mistakes. Its not like she threatened Gwens llife or anything. Dumba$$. Gwen and Jade were awesome today. I loved seeing Gwen's smile. JL has such a pretty smile. And it was great seeing her get into Jade like that today. Although I love Jade her lying is getting ridiculous right now. Sooner or later shes going to get exposed and then she'll hit rock bottom for the 2nd time. Hopefully she'll get her act together after that.

I LOVE ATWT!

• Members

OMG...wasn't Katie insufferable? She's just one of those people who talks, and doesn't realize how idiotic she sounds, preaching to other people.

I was looking for the snarky side of Jill to pop out. Her kicking Simon in the shins was one of the only highlights in that mess.

Archived