ATWT: Wednesday's Discussion

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

T minus 1 hour and 55 minutes until Carly's home!!!!!!!!!!!

George W has declared today a National Day of Celebration!!!!!!!!!! Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

T minus 57 minutes and counting.....

T minus 25 MINUTES...............LOL..... Damn B&B anyway....

• Administrator

The 3 kids are really good young actors/actress. Great find!

Okay, just let me get this straight.....Parker is Carly/Hal's?..........JJ (Jack Jr?) is Carly/Jack's......Faith is Lily/Holden's? Is that right and how old are they (the characters)? ATWT has a good triangle set up here in a few years.

• Members

I really enjoyed today's show, very well written. It was great seeing Lisa today. I totally loved the Cleo and Will scenes and the Cleo and Jade scenes, infact the Cleo and Jade scene was the best yet with Cleo on the show. I totally loved the Parker, Faith, JJ stuff that was very cute, and I liked how all of the kids were around for the return of Carly, I liked her entrance back to the show, again very well done. The Brad/Katie/Jack stuff was also pretty good today, finally a few layers added to Brad which was nice, I am sure he won't change but it was nice. The Katie and Jack kiss I could have done without though, but it was a nice touch by the writers to do that and go back and forth with that kiss and then back to Carly's face.

This had to be a Richard C script today?

• Members

No. J.J. is the son of Julia (Sarah Brown) and Les Sweeney (Name escapes me now)

Jack got amnesia. Married Julia. Julia died. Les killed her by injecting her with been venom. She was deahtly allergic. Died. A few months into the Julia story...Keith (Kin Shriner), Julia's brother, came to town, but didn't want to raise J.J. and gave CarJack permission.

Parker and Faith are about a year apart. And J.J. is supposed to be one or two years younger than Parker.

However, I really am not digging these child actors as much as everyone else. J.J.'s about the best one IMHO. lol!

With all that said............

OMG!!!! Maura looked HOT as HELL!!

I also squealed with uncontrollable joy when she and Michael did the promo at the end of the episode. :D :D

• Administrator

Ah okay, thanks for the info, guys! :)

I wanted to see more of them, but I guess they're too young right now to have a front burner storyline. They should have one in a few years. LOL I hope they don't age the characters because ATWT has it good with these three.

• Members

First off, Katie says: "You're a lying, self centered immature jerk!"

Here's something for you Fluff: 6239.JPG

I actually felt bad for Cleo today! :o

Why is Gwen working at The Lakeview? Lisa had declared her persona non-grata after she stole those diamonds (I'm conveniently over-looking the fact that it was Barbara who did it). :P

OMFG!!! Carly Tenney Snyder is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!

*gets naked and jumps in the pool*

• Members

FotherMuckers!!!!!!!! Nearly the entire eppy devoted to Katie and her hypocritical, skanky ASS, with only the tiniest peep of Carly at the end! And I knew they'd do it...and I fell for it anyway!!!!!!! Arrgghh....

That being said, thank GOD Carly's home!!!!!!!!! Isn't it freaky weird how Maura looks like Cady with her hair longer? How Cleo managed to know it was Carly, with shades, longer hair and sunglasses, I'll never know. Now, I know Carly left with only the clothes on her back, but you'd think a girl on the run would be traveling with less. What was there, three suitcases?

It's really too bad Peck is so bad at acting...everything Brad said to Katie and Jack was spot-on. And LOL at Katie...suddenly she can't do anything 'cause she's still married to Mike? Being married to anyone (or them being married to someone else) has never stopped her from ANYTHING she wanted before.

Parker/Faith/JJ were so freakin' adorable. Even Sage's scenes with Gwen made me sniffle.

I even felt sorry for Cleo...once again, Will and Gwen's say-so and paranoia kicked someone in the ass. As if Cleo could have possibly "stalked" them to the Lakeview, and filled out that complete application in the five minutes they were actually there.

Tomorrow looks good...the more I see Alison imitating Rosanna, the more I buy it.

• Members

Elizabeth Page wrote today's show. I agree it was good for the most part. I loved seeing Lisa especially. Also, I agree with the praise for the kid actors, and hope the show sticks with them for at least 5 more years or so.

• Members

Of course the show sucked today. Thank Gawd for the ff button. It was used a lot today. I ff through all of Katie's [!@#$%^&*]! I dont care for her. I cant stand her! All of her stuff with dull Brad was ff material for me. I didnt even see her scenes with Jack. The only good part was seeing Carly at the end.

Archived