DAYS: New Orleans - RUMOR

• Members

LUMI makes a startling discovery on their honeymoon in New Orleans. Looks like that is where all the action is going to start taking place. While rebuilding a home (Maison Blanche? which I really don't know why it would be charity rebuilding a mansiion, but that is Sheffer!) in New Orleans they will find some information regarding the DiMera/Brady feud and EJ and Tony will be hot on their tail! Looks like this is where Stefano may show his face too! By the sounds of it, either Sheffer is doing a little rewriting of history, or he's gonna be establishing a timeline to put everything into place once and for all.... haven't figured out which yet. Look for several people to be heading to New Orleans and Ireland this summer! And it looks like we may be adding Greta to the mix. That character may be returning this summer too! And rumors about Vivian returning are circulating now too! Now if they can get rid of all of the new crap, we might just have our old DAYS back! So many returns, you would think they are going to spin-off DAYS! lol!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thanks. This sounds like a fun story.

It boggles the mind that Corday is bringing back all these former characters yet seems to have pulled the plug on Matt/Jack's return. He's a familiar face, a fan favorite AND is available. What the hell is Corday waiting for?

That being said, I'd love to have Greta back (provided Julianne Morris is in the role).

• Members

Mrs.Mahaney, I love your scoops!!!!!!

This sounds sensible and I would not be suprised to have EJ and Tony go after them and then Stefano pop up.

And Greta?! Sounds interesting, a part of me is a little uncertain but I could see her popping up. I've always thought she could be Stefano's daughter.

• Members

Sounds good, i really want the action to take place in New Orleans/Ireland..that would be exciting..I just want Bo, Hope, Marlena, and John to be there...And i could take Greta back for a while, to finally reveal who her father was...But i don't really want Vivian to return..I just don't feel like there is room for a character of her caliber..

• Members

In the SOD interview, Corday made specific mention that they were going to "bring everything/everyone back to Salem." In other words, not having the characters in all parts of the world -- tell the stories in Salem. Now suddenly half the cast is going to New Orleans and Ireland? I'm not really unhappy about that, but it does show that Corday lied and didn't know what he was talking about... AGAIN.

• Members

That Greta rumor was up every SINGLE month. So far nothing.

Ashford's return was only scheluded for those three episodes at this point because he isn't available - he's doing a play like someone else already mentioned.

Archived