DAYS: New Orleans - RUMOR

• Members

In response to people thinking that Matt currently in a play is the reason for his not being on DAYS at the moment that's a crock.

First, his play begins this week, and it only runs a couple weeks. It plays 5 days out of 7 a week, they are off on two week days. I forget which two right now, but there are two days in the work week that they have off. The last time Matt taped were those 3 episodes that aired in April and they were taped in March. There was plenty of time between then and the play opening (even with rehersals) for him to have taped some more IF Days had wished him to do so.

I know someone who saw Matt at a PA just a couple weeks ago and Matt told her that Corday's people had not called again asking him to tape anything more, 'but you never know, maybe tomorrow.'

Last year people said the same thing when Matt was in a play for several months and under contract, that the reason he was not on screen was because of needing time off for the play. I know of people who went to see him in that play and spoke to him afterwards about it, and he told them that wasn't the case.

He did shoot a few episodes here and there while in the play last year, but he did not request time off to do the play, and his being in the play did not keep him from DAYS. Days kept him from Days.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Please.

They're going to re-visit a mansion. That hardly suggests that the same story will be re-told once again. I mean, I wouldn't be against it... I loved the story! And the latest generation of Days viewers would be mega lucky to have that same story told again even half as well as it was told originally.

• Members

I'm not talking "send off" as in a last hurrah final episode. They got to come back and do more interesting things: Craig and Nancy got to attend Chloe's wedding, and Brandon was part of the Sami/Lucas situation. I just found it more interesting than their initial departures.

• Members

So no other writer who writes for Days should use any previous writer's material, because then that would ripping it off.

Well, maybe JER should not have done a SSK story, because in that case, he ripped off PFS when she did one when she was writing, right?

• Members

So it wasCorday's fault that "The Master Of The 8 Year Story Arc" backburned the characters for 7 months after they got on that island, and turned that show into garbage after that.

Ok. I see it now.

Archived