DAYS: New Orleans - RUMOR

• Members

:lol: Yes, I love that. My other favorite moments were Billie hanging over the lava (her white socks crack me up!), Nicole screaming when she spots Collin, and Caroline tending to Victor on the raft (soooooo cute).

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

He made it out to be like the 80's adventure stories. That is what I meant. No one was ridiculing him.

Now, Rion, you mentioned the posession in relation to the force field and things like that. That is what I referred to. If you want to bring Langan stuff into it, your right. That kind of stuff fits but it doesn't excuse it. I didn't excuse it when Langan did it nor did I when JER did it. The one thing about when Langan did it is he made an attempt at realism by us seeing the surgery to implant the chip in the tooth and so on. I agree they are the same type of issue but you mentioned the posession so I responded to that.

• Members

It was like the 80s adventure stories! A huge group of characters, including mostly popular supercouples, are thrown into a threat on a global scale in an exotic locale, orchestrated by one of the show's premier villains. They face a variety of far-out obstacles and eventually save the world.

Those are all common to Melaswen AND the 80s adventure stories. Or you going to tell me that the idea of the Ice Princess is realistic and possible? Or that prisms can cure brain tumours?

• Members

Rion, I get where you're coming from. The 80s storylines were adventure storylines. Melaswen was an adventure. I see the connection. Yes, there were a lot of other elements that made the 80s storylines what they were that were missing from Melaswen. That's the different. But adventure wise, I agree with you. :)

• Members

I hate to interrupt all of the banter here, but since my Maison Blanche spoiler seems to be verified now as well as my spoiler about Renee Jones returning, and my spoilers about who were leaving last summer.... am I earning any credibility yet? Do I really seem as bad as some posters have made me out to be?

• Members

Weren't you just speculating, as the rest of us were? The majority of us speculated that it was Maison Blanche, as well. It doesn't mean we had any inside information... we just put our thinking caps on and came to the logical answer. In your original post, you didn't state as a matter of fact that Lucas and Sami would end up at Maison Blanche... you only put that in quotation marks with a question mark at the end, and that was AFTER several of us had already begun speculating on MB, before you spoke a word of it.

Not trying to discredit you or anything, but I'm ready to see more "matter of fact" information from you than a bunch of "maybe this will happen... it's possible that this will happen..." etc. because the latter gives you an out, and any of us can speculate with maybes and look like we have insider information as a result. Am I making sense? LoL

I'm not saying that you don't have information. I just want you to present it a certain way, with a concrete stance, rather than always throwing a "maybe" or a "possibly" in there to give yourself an out just incase it doesn't come to pass. It makes you look wishy-washy. Basically, if you know information to be true and actually have insider information, there wouldn't be a constant need to cover your ass.

• Members

I'm sorry, I thought the Maison Blanche part was concrete when I wrote it. I stated Sheffer was rewriting some history but I was not sure exactly how yet. I think I did say Greta MAY be brought back into the mix and there were RUMORS of Vivian returning once again. But I'm pretty sure when I said they make a startling discovery while rebuilding a home, which I pointed out I hardly think Maison Blanch would qualify as a charity case. I am really perplexed by your thoughts Kenny especially since you became a member of my board where you get to read even more, so maybe that was a mistake?

• Members

I don't want this to turn into an argument, because I'm not trying to attack you. But you didn't report the Maison Blanche thing as a definite thing, so I can't understand how you're taking credit for being the first to accurately report when you were only speculating like the rest of us...

"LUMI makes a startling discovery on their honeymoon in New Orleans. Looks like that is where all the action is going to start taking place. While rebuilding a home (Maison Blanche?)"

The question mark after Maison Blanche gives the impression that you were questioning... not reporting matter of factly.

• Members

Well if you go a little further....

While rebuilding a home (Maison Blanche? which I really don't know why it would be charity rebuilding a mansiion, but that is Sheffer!) in New Orleans they will find some information regarding the DiMera/Brady feud and EJ and Tony will be hot on their tail!

I believe I was actually trying to type a comma instead of a question mark as the rest of this statement I think would show my intent. Like I said rebuilding a mansion doesn't seem like charity to me.

And what about the Renee Jones post?

• Members

melaswen was a horrible story.Jack and Jennifer finally reunite only for him to go missing for 2 months then go dead again while she gives birth with patrick,Tony is behined the entire story therefore making it a bad dimera plot,roman breaks his ankle so marlena decides she HAS to sleep with him,John and marlena get a 2 sec. reunion scene and a shower in which she thinks about roman,Billie returns again after Ken Corday promisers she wont come between Bo and Hope - yet she does,and discovers her dead daughter is alive..Colin turns out to be alive then disappeaers,sharing no scenes with Jack and Jennifer who were a huge part of his story...stefano's courpse dressed in a suit..bad effects..a force field no one knows how to get throught then suddenly they pull out a ladder and do...

and then..

the story begins again,only on a castle.

while the Garden of Eden is probably the worst story EVER,it didnt involved all the cast and wasnt the entire show.you could have always FF the insanity that were greta and austin.all JER could write were triangles,which he disguised as bad stories.important social issuses became a joke(mimi's abortion,Belle's PPD aka jealosy of shawn and mimi),history was ignored(alex north which completly earased all of marlena's time in salem) and the show were just the same over and over (jack dying while the J/J wait years for any sort of decent payoff,which under JER they never got).Thank god he is gone from the show and may he never come back to Days or any other soap.

• Members

This is correct. When I first saw this thread, the "RUMOR" part was not there.

MrsMahaney, you've earned my trust. You were right about Willow being out, and now Gabby is out so you were correct on that as well since you mentioned they were on they're way out. You were right about Renee Jones, and most of the casting news last Summer.

Archived