DAYS: New Orleans - RUMOR

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, I can take your argument and turn it back on you. It's only your opinion that Melaswen wasn't good and that the 80s stories I listed were great. These aren't facts. It's a matter of taste.

Anyway...let's just move on, clearly neither of us is going to sway the other to our side.

• Members

It is known that people can be possessed. I am a Catholic and I was told this. When is the last time you saw an island with force fields that self-destructs? I haven't heard anyone say anything about something like that.

I think we all know the SSK story was meant to end differently but this is the type od story JER excels at. He did it with Maison Blanche, Aremid, etc. He always handled umbrella stories well on both Days and Passions and this was like what happens when you drink too much and are watching some Sci-Fi channel movie and you end up with hallucinations or dreams or something. I mean, I tolerate alot but this was plain bad.

Drew is right though...you stick to those guns Rion. It can't be easy.

• Members

Agreed, Kenny.

People jump on JER because he's Days' most popular head writer, but it's Tom Langan who truly butchered the show and wrote some god-awful stories. I mean, whatthefuckwasup with Rebel Brady, and the Brady/Marlena feud? That was pure drivel! Marlena was jealous of Isabella, and suddenly the "cure" to their feud was Marlena allowing Brady to put up a picture of Isabella? Come on! :rolleyes:

And JER didn't force the teens or newbies down our throats like Langan did..Langan's tenure might have been titled "Chloes of Our Lives". :rolleyes:

• Members

It's not just my opinion. It's the opinion of the masses :lol:. I have no problem with you liking it. I just have a problem with you making it out to be something it's not. That's all.

Damn, Kenny. Why did you have to post that? :blink: .

Anyways, this all started because you claimed Hogan was ripping off Hogan so why don't we get back to that or back to the topic of this thread.

• Members

How is he making it out to be something it's not. It's his opinion. He liked the storyline, and not matter how many people didn't like it or disagree with him, why should he be ridiculed for what he liked? It's not fair.

• Members

Thank God I can have a peaceful debate!

And I didn't mean anything rude by PR, but I just can't see how you can defend the possession storyline as "realistic" when this is also the same show where Vivian was implanted with a mood-altering microchip in her tooth, and where Hope was transformed into another woman because of a lunar eclipse...

Following the logic of those stories, a force-field and a self-destructing island seem just about right to me.

• Members

LoL, my favorite part is when we see Bo, Hope, Patrick, etc. with their backs turned towards us, facing the giant television screen suspended high in the air while a very fake looking blue screen makes it look as if there's a window with sharks, etc. swimming by the underground lair. Lame as hell!

Archived