ATWT:Tuesday's show

• Members

Will saw through Cleo! Hopefully this means no switching places with Gwen and Will not knowing he isn't making love to his own wife!

I don't like this story but the scene with Cleo and Will was different. It was better then I'd thought it would be.

LOL,Jade trying to cover her tracks.

Casey and Maddie went out for a night on the town and got in to a discussion about her going on with her life while he is away. Very heartbreaking for Maddie.

Jack and Emma had good scenes today about Katie. Even Jack and Katie and Brad and Katie were better.

Richard Culliton wrote today's episode and that is why Cleo and Brad and Katie were tolerable.

This man needs to be promoted!

Greg Saccaro, a camera man who sometimes directs,directed today.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

James, you should definitely pack your bags and move to N.Y.C. and show those youngin's over at ATWT a thing or two! LOL!! I've always thought that with your knowledge of the soap genre and ATWT in particular, you'd be awesome working for them! :P Plus, you could provide me with inside scoop. :lol::P

I've noticed it before, but am I the only one noticing the fact that when Cleo becomes Gwen, it looks like Jennifer Landon is wearing a black wig over her blonde hair and then a blonde wig over her black hair? :blink:

And why do I get the feeling that somewhere along the way, Cleo and Gwen are gonna either siwtch places to 1) see if Will notices a change in "Gwen"..or 2) for Gwen to escape the prying media eye when she becomes ruch and famous for singing....or.....they'll team up to get Jade back?

• Members

Ok, So I did decide to tune back in around half way through. There is just way to much Cleo though, I did like the Cleo and Will scene though, I can't stand this Katie/Jack/Brad crap, I cannot wait until Carly returns. It was also nice seeing Emma.

So If I figured right the only characters we saw today were, Gwen, Cleo, Will, Jade, Emma, Brad, Jack, Katie and that is it?

ETA: I forgot about Maddie and Casey

• Members

The Jack/Emma scenes started out so nice....then it de-volved into "All Things Fluffy". :huh: GMAFB. Emma would never promote "something casual". And I can't believe Jack couldn't just blurt out "why are you here when you're sleeping with my brother?" The Katie pimping on this show is ridiculous.

The rest of the show was okay. I knew Cleo would have some sad-sack story about connecting with Gwennie and her songs. And Casey seemed really mature today. ZR still isn't the greatest actor, but occassionally, I see how much he's grown.

• Members

I'm so torn over this triangle. Its being done so awesomely. I can totally see Katie with either Brad or Jack. Jack looked so sad at Emma's when he was, "I'm anchor and you're flighty". God I wanted to just slap some sense into him. And then he was talking about Katie is young and hes "old". Yeah right. Michael Park is still very sexy and Jack could get a girl anytime of the week. Anyway I think yesterday was awesome.

Bratie is still my favorite right now but Jatie is catching up. Katie crying her out to Brad was a really touching scene though.

Archived