ATWT: Aidan/Aaron audition script.

• Members

I got my hands (well not my hands... thanks to a friend) on the audition script for Aaron Snyder/Aidan. It's so obvious this is Aaron. I'll summarize what it's about below. The script calls him Aidan... but it's not fooling anyone. Here's the description below:

Aidan is tinkering on his motorcycle while Jade sits on a bench talking to him. Jade coyly demands to know if he is really over his ex, why is he trying to make his ex jealous? Aidan remarks that he's not asking a lot of her, just when their in public and run into his ex, to pretend to be his girlfriend. Jade remarks that is weird though, because their practically cousins. Aidan laughs and alludes she did it with his brother, so why can't she do it with him as well? Aidan looks up and sees Luke, Noah, and Maddie coming out of the farm and the three are laughing. Aidan asks who the girl is, and Jade says she's Maddie Coleman. Aidan remarks he met her earlier, and he thinks she is really cute. Jade remarks she's also a killer, but doesn't allude to what she is saying. Maddie sees Aidan with Jade and tries to ignore him, and Aidan remembers how she fell off a ledge in the barn, and he caught her, and the two fell into a pile of hay with Aidan landing on top of Maddie. Maddie thanked him for catching her, and when he asked how she fell, Maddie explained she was looking for Luke and Noah out the window, and saw something that startled her and tripped. Maddie explains it was Aidan that caused her to trip. Aidan ends his "memory" and asks Jade to go into town with him, but she says she wants to talk to Luke.

There's a second part of the audition scene where Aidan is inside Al's, and Alison comes up asking if she can get him anything. She realizes it's Aidan, and gasps, saying he came home. Aidan gives her a hard look and says no thanks to her... and there is visible tension between the two. Something about Alison getting nervous and starting to apologize, but a hard look from Aidan silencing her. Jade and Luke arrive and Luke asks what is wrong, Aidan says it smells like trash, while Jade and Alison exchange looks.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

SWEET! I like the sound of Aaron and Maddie! That could HOT. Although I hope Agim Kaba is coming back but I guess thats out of the question? And are Jade and Aaron related cuz there could be some sparks there. I'm digging thru history to see if its possible since we could have Jade/Aaron/Mads love triangle which would be good.

Luke and Noah in scenes together is going to be cute.

• Members

I read somewhere that Casey is going to be recast (though that may just be rumor at this point) too, I wonder if they will use this for to try and find a Casey AND an Aaron? Since Maddie and Ali are both in these scenes.

Wait a minute...Jade 'did it with his brother'?

What did I miss? Will isn't related to Aaron is he? Neither is Adam I don't think. Or wait, is he alluding to her helping Luke out in some way? That would make more sense lol.

And Aaron is using Jade to make Ali jealous? Interesting.

Thanks for posting!

• Members

To answer your first question, this audition script is specifically for the role of Aidan/Aaron Snyder... 3 year contract offer. They are looking for a young man, mid twenties, who can play a mysterious, dark, and rebellious character. It says he returns to town to reclaim his life, and in the process catchces the eye of 3 young women with whom he shares potential.

Second question- I think he's referring to when Luke/Jade pretended to be in love and were a faux-couple. They were also caught having fake sex in bed together. Remember? :P

• Members

Sounds interesting to me, very interesting, I sort of like the idea of Maddie/Aaron, I really hope they do not cast someone to old for the role though, he needs to look somewhat young. I like all the Luke/Noah interaction that it looks like will happen in this stoyline, I will also be interested in seeing the Ali and Aaron scenes, and be interested to see why they broke up.

I just hope JP does not kill who Aaron is though, and from this script it does not look all that bad, I like the motorcycle mention.

• Members

Aaron and Jade would be like second or third cousins!

- Rose and Lily are the biological daughter of Iva Snyder who is Emma's daughter and Holden and Meg's sister! However, Iva gave the twins up for adoption and Holden and Lily fell in love. So Jade and Aaron are distantly related, how I don't really know. They biologically share the same grandmother Emma!

• Members

Dusty how could they be just related by marriage:

Iva (Holden's sister) had Rose and Lily...

Which makes Jade Emma's granddaughter and so is Aaron her grandson...I know it's weird, but they are related they share the same biological grandmother.

• Members

BTW, the showfax site had a different script up for this part (maybe they were using it initially?)

It was a scene between Ali and Aaron, and Aaron had recieved a videotape I think of Ali/Dusty having sex, and there are clearly still feelings between Ali and Aaron.

Archived