ATWT: Aidan/Aaron audition script.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Alison's, "all grown up now" as she likes to remind us. However right now I want Dusty and Emily together. But I'm sure the writers will go the Dusty/Alison route to create some drama. I don't care who Ali winds up with as long as its not Will. Maybe Dallas can tame her? Speaking of Dallas that poor kid needs a storyline NOW.

And yeah Dusty likes his women young it appears. Although Jennifer was definitely in the older crowd so that wasn't wierd. I remember when he and Lucy were first together (when REAL Lucy aka Peyton List was on ATWT). SO HOT. You couldn't deny the chemistry there in a million years. Unlike when Spencer whatever her name was came back.

• Members

99% of the time, you can't even go by the audition script. I remember a while back they used some scene where Meg was treating Dusty's wounds (back when she first returned to town) as an audition script to find her, and that never happened.

I just don't think Jade and Aaron are connected. Let's see....

Lily's sister Rose had a daughter Jade.

Lily's husband had a son Aaron.

Jade's mom is Holden's adopted sister's daughter.

Yeah, I guess you're right. They are cousins. But not blood.

• Members

True, but I wouldn't mind if this one was true, b/c I need myEmily FREE of Dusty LOL!

KMH will be leaving at some point soon anyway to go on maternity leave, so I woudn't be surprised since it's already been previewed that Dusty is going to be the one to help Ali with her drug problem. NuAli also tested with Grayson.

But yeah, it's tricky to just go by audition scripts.

• Members

Well, Jade needs a love interest. Apparently, hooking her up with Dallas was shelved, for whatever reason.

But, kind of sounds like Aaron will be some bitter a-hole...doesn't surprise me, since JP's done that with nearly every other character she's "brought back". Let's see...Adam was a rapist....maybe Aaron can be a cannibal.

• Members

I don't see Aaron ebing pissed off at the world as being far fetched. He always seemed to have a chip on his shoulder when he rode into town back in 2000 or so. Love softened him.

Now, that same exact love has turned around and bitten him in the ass (aka Alison). Who wouldn't be a little mad and resentful?!

I just don't see them writing him as mad, resentful, whatever...being out of character for Aaron. He's a rebel, he's dark, he's got this aura about him.

Now....do I think PissAnt will take resentment and anger and bitterness to an extreme when writing for Araon?

Most probably.

But don't give her no ideas about cannibalism, P.J.! :angry:

:P

• Members

I don't know who or what Adam was before this last stint of his in Oakdale but I think the character was ruined the moment they recasted him The other guy was PERFECT. He had great chemistry with Jade and he looked like a Hughes. Then they bring this annoying, whinny, wierd voiced boy to play a young man and it just didn't work. I just didn't care what happened at this point since he wasn't Adam to me to be honest.

I think Aaron will be the Aaron I remember and I look forward to seeing him. Casey is going to be darker however and maybe even angry so that should interesting to watch.

Archived