Y&R Discussion: Week of April 16th

• Members

flower-text-6-7.gif

Yes I know it's not morning yet...Just getting the discussion thread up for all of you Y&R viewers :)

Okay...as we left off on Friday, we saw some of Genoa City bid farewell to Dru. This week, we have this to look forward to:

Jill and Ji Min get caught in a hot lip lock.....

Neil is on the minds of his worried children

Will hits the roof with what he sees

Sharon continues whining to others about her doubts in marriage

The photos come out and someone gets the blame

Brad's lies are null and void to Victoria when the truth is presented

Talk to you all soon about all things Y&R....

A job offer for Adrian can have Colleen tagging along.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

And let's see. Who will Victor Lite (Brad) blame for his affair? Sharon? Nick? Phyllis? Victoria?

All of the above. He won't take any responsibility at all. None of this will be his fault. As usual. Instead of destroying Jack, Victor should turn all of his attention to the Master Of Aliases. That prick deserves whatever he gets.

• Members

Of course Brad isn't going to take responsibility for anything that he's done.... Oh, from what I have been reading, Brad the Cad Carlton will be getting some serious doses of revenge thrown at him....and if it's true (which I hope it is) I can't wait to see what Victor and Victoria has in store for him :D

• Members

I'm sorry but I'm sooo SICK of Kevin today.... The whole scenes he has is beyond stupid. :rolleyes:

Everyone else seems to be having their comeuppance, when is this cow and her brood of steer going to get theirs? I'm serious...when is Gloria actually going to get what's coming to her?

Oh, and someone said that we are to see Lily's in some big scenes....I'm seeing some of it...I'm gonna hold back my comment for now on that one :lol:

• Members

Oh, I want Gloria and her family of criminals to get their's too. Kevin is sitting there getting off on watching Jill and Ji Min. It's slightly funny but sick and twisted at the same time.

Lily is just...KILLING ME and not in a good way. They should know better than to give CK dramtic, emotional material. I know these scenes aren't meant to be funny, but I', LMAO right now. :lol:

• Members

Jill and Ji Min are extremely hot to me and my #1 reason for watching the show. I've read some flack about the age differences, but when a man is with a younger woman (a soap staple), no one cares. It's only once an older woman gets a younger man that it's a serious part of the story. Jack is 20 years older than Phyllis and Sharon, but it isn't that big a deal. Victor is obviously much older than Ashley and JT has 10 years on both Colleens. In either case it doesn't bother me as long as the couple is good and makes sense. I just wish there wasn't such a double standard.

Sharon and Neil were insanely moving in their scenes. Why couldn't they adopt Sharon as well? LOL! Honestly Dru, Sharon, Neil, Devon and Davetta!Dily made the perfect soap family. I could see them going for two grieving friends falling in love and it working. Unfortunately Brad is Latham's favorite so he'll get Sharon.

Now most importantly, Christel Khalil CANNOT ACT. Can it even be debated after todays show? Geez! And Daniel calling her baby rang so false because they have ABSOLUTELY ZERO chemistry. FIRE HER!!!

• Members

Oh come one. Like in best GC mantra (LOL!): No more secrets, no more lies - just spill the truth.

Usually I'm not one of those extremely vocal CK bashers, but she was HORRENDOUS, unintentional FUNNY, too AWFUL for words in those "My doll is broken"-scenes. LMAO - never thought I'd see SUCH BAD acting on Y&R!!! I guess it comes hand in hand with the writing...

Speaking of which: Those Kevin scenes were indeed sick and WTF!?

LIked the Jill/Ji Min action and Sharon/Neil. The rest was very blah and equipped with seriously painful acting and sub-üpar writing as mentioned abaove.

• Members

The Ji Min/Jill stuff would have been even better if Kevin and Glo Ho weren't the reason for them getting together in the first place... I know Latham and crew can find a reasonable way to put a couple together WITHOUT always having to shove Gloria and Kevin down our throats to do it.

The Lily scenes were YAWN for me...I just don't vibe Lily at all...She came off nasally.

Also, rewind moment... Devon said that he 'found' the flashdrive in the garbage can the other day? What was he doing eyeballing way deep into a trash can? :lol:

Archived