Y&R Discussion: Week of April 16th

• Members

What's killing me about Brad right now is the fool doesn't know when to leave well enough alone. He's having so much fun needeling Phick it's like he's forgotten it's his own secret that is at the heart of this. Expose Phyllis and you expose yourself jackass!! Brad's downfall cannot come soon enough.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Brad's dumb ass his setting himself up for a BIG fall! I wanted Nick to knock him on his ass today. Oh and now we'll have to see Sharon throw pity party after pity party now that people think she's the reason Dru's dead. just what I wanted to see. NOT!

I can tell now, Nikki's campaign manager will take no bullshit from anyone...AT ALL!

• Members

^ I love Phyllis, but in this case I don't mind seeing her take a fall as long as she takes Brad down with her HARD. He's so smug when he makes his little comments and inuendoes. He really things he's untouchable and I only pray Vikki and Victor teach him otherwise.

• Members

^^ LOL!! Well, there is not doubt Dru is alive. No body = no death, on soaps baby. Dru lives on. She was pulled from a river by some hermit who lives alone in a cabin. Was nursed back to health and left town to start a new life thanks to amnesia. She'll be back in a couple of years just as Neil is about to walk down the aisle with his new lady love and no one can tell me any different. :P

• Members

Brad the Cad Carlton's downfall is in fact going to come...I just can't WAIT to see how his feet scramble to try to keep his little world from shattering around him. This is what I hope happens:

1. He catches Victoria mattress dancing with JT

2. Victor and the rest of the Newman Clan reads him the riot act

3. He loses all that clout he's slept his way into (his board seat, his position)

4. His daughter in the process snubbing hin even further (oh yeah, that's happening now)

I utterly CAN'T STAND BRAD!

Also, although I love Phyllis, I am hating her little red-headed butt milking it for all it's worth..She doesn't even realize that she's not out of the woods..Her butt's about to be burned in a BAD way.

• Members

Had to crack up when Phyllis started in on Brad and he suddenly was like "Go ahead and tell Victoria about me and Sharon, I don't care." and poof, there was Ms Victoria at the door...Watch ol Slippery Slimey Brad lie his butt out of what was just said...Punk a** always trying to back pedal when he's being busted.

• Members

Today was ok. For once, I'm not going to mind seeing Phyllis take a hit. I love her, but she has it coming. Today when she said how much she resents Sharon, I had to :rolleyes: . I mean, Sharon is no saint, god knows. But come on!

I do want to see Phyllis get the better of Brad though. I wish she could torture him for longer. If ever I wanted a story to drag out that would be it. I look forward to tomorrow though. Looks like Vikki is finally going to find out what a cad Brad really is.

I want to like Cadrian, but they bore me as do Daily. God, I hope they are not this summer's focus. Any word on Michael G's status? Just wondered if anyone had heard anything.

• Members

I hate Phyllis so much. What right does she have to resent Sharon? For not being BFF? Brad is a jerk, but I would love for him to take that gutter snipe down. She had some nerve talking about how she can look Neil in the eye now. Please. Speaking of Neil, make up your mind who you're mad at! I couldn't be on his side as he yelled at Sharon. He's acting liek Sharon pushed Dru off the cliff. They went down together because of the meddling firecrotch.

Victoria is a bitch. I have no sympathy for her at all. She is such a jealous shrew. No wonder Brad cheats on you!

I hate Nick's suit today. It was just so ugly.

Maybe I'm missing something, but what makes those pictures so incriminating?

Adrienne Leon really needs to start enuciating and projecting her voice.

• Members

Tomorrow Neil will be mad at Daniel.... :lol:

Did Adrianne sound muffled to you? I want so much to like Colleen and Adrian, but I have feeling that Latham is going to do a whole 180 on us again and make Adrian someone we will be scratching our heads at again...I read where they have him being someone that has many secrets that will come out...Hope that we aren't going down THAT road again.

I can't stand Victoria... she meant every word she said to Sharon and in the tone she said.

Like I said, I love me some Phyllis, but I wanted to smack her for all that crap she was talking about regarding Sharon...I don't like Sharon much but Phyllis was truly milking it too much for me.

• Members

I cant stand the duplicitous liar. When Sharon said she (Phyllis) enjoys her misery, Phyllis lies and says she doesnt. Of course she says it all calm as if she's taken the high ground bc she's in front of Nick. When he asks her what was that all about, she plays dumb as if she doesnt know and then goes on to play victim bc evil Sharon blames her for everything. Give me a break. Am I watching a different show? She was so hateful and smug and was loving all the pain and misery she was causing Sharon over the past couple of weeks. She was getting off on it and was on a power trip. She's starting to beleive her own BS. I wish Nick would see her for who she truly is. She is so two faced. I really wish Sharon would just let it out how Phyllis has been blackmailing her. She has nothing to lose

• Members

IMO, Vicki has EVERY RIGHT to be a royal bitch to Sharon...just like Sharon was to Phyllis. Sharon will FOREVER play the victim and NO ONE calls her out on it. Now that the fire is under her ass, she's all depressed and sh!t, but last week, after her BFF died, she wasn't depressed. She didn't feel like she MAY have caused Dru to fall, but now that Neil thinks she's the one that caused Dru's death because of the pictures, she's locked in the house not answering the door or phone.

And did she really think Phyllis was happy because of her (Sharon's) misery? If Phyllis really wanted to still stick it to her, she'd still be blackmailing her because even after what the blackmail lead to, Sharon still wants her secret to be tucked neatly in her back pocket.

And that insufferable bastard Brad! His downfall can't come soon enough! He has a lot of nerve preaching to everyone else like he's the moral police. Telling Colleen he'll never accept Adrian like he has a leg to stand on. I'm sure John Abbott didn't want his gold-digging ass anywhere near his daughters either, but that didn't stop him. As long as he can find a rich woman to bed, he's alright. He walks around so smug and self-rightious.

Archived