B&B: New Rumors

• Members

A familiar face from the past is back to exact revenge on the Forresters: Mike presumably, but I wish Sheila was joining him.

Someone is arrested for the murder of Shane - presumably Nick, as Ridge is framing him

However, Lieutenant Baker is very suspicious that Ridge and Stephanie are covering something up

Brooke makes a big sacrifice to save Nick: I guess she lies and provides him with a fake alibi? :o

What happens with the couples? Nick goes back to Brooke, a heartbroken Taylor returns to a past love, Rick and Phoebe break up, Rick and Ashley get together. B)

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm highly interested in Mike's return.

Just hope this is handled right...

Lt. Baker on the scene is also always good. B&B usually does such criminal stories pretty well.

As for the couples; I couldn't care less right now. It has gotten extremely tiresome. What about a story for Thorne, Felicia, Pam???

• Members

Please don't shoot me for this......but please tell me that Taylor does NOT go back to Ridge...The Ridge-go-round with Brooke and Taylor is getting OLD quickly. I would like to see Taylor be a single career woman for a while, who balances her career with her family....then give her a new love interest.

And Brooke going back to Nick...does this guy have STUPID written across his forehead....geez a pete how many times is he going to take her back only to get burned by her once again!!!!!!! I liked Brooke in the beginning of B&B, but the last few years all she has become is a whiney, irritating, hypocritical witch!!!!! The only time recently when I liked her is when Ridge chose to go back to Taylor, but still wanted a life with Brooke.....Brooke opened the door, told Ridge to get out, and for a few split seconds showed some capabilities of being a strong, independent leading lady who did not need a male in her life.

• Members

All the online drama because this Shane will die? I can't believe it. Who will care? But let's face it, if someone from the important castmembers would have been the victim, he/she would come back from the death in a few years. It's B&B after all.

• Members

Couldn't have said it better myself. Can we please just have Brooke and Ridge tied together and launched into Outer Space so Nicky can be left alone in peace? Is that so much to ask. This constant Brooke taking Taylor's men is disgusting and completely cruel to both Hunter Tylo and the viewers. I'm sick of seeing Brooke parade herself around as if shes a goddess or something. Sorry but "Brooke's Bedroom" lost all its appeal like 3 years ago. What is it about her sex that makes these guys turn stupid? Its beyond confusing to me...

• Members

No.

More Rumors:

Click here

(some are the same; a few new ones)

Lt Baker believes Ridge is hiding something about the murder of Shane.

Rick gets jealous of Ashley and Ridge, which leads him to break up with Phoebe.

Phoebe is determined to win Rick back.

Lt Baker plays a game with Stephanie to get a confession out of her.

Nick is questioned about the murder.

Baker finds proof that Ridge and Shane had a physical encounter.

Ashley lets Ridge down when she chooses Rick.

Eric is surprised by Bridget's plans for her future.

Brooke makes a drastic move to protect Nick.

Lt Baker makes an arrest.

Nick is surprised about Brooke's huge sacrifice for him.

Taylor is devastated to lose her future with Nick and finds herself drawn back to a past love.

A familiar face returns to town for a personal revenge.

• Members

with more info about this person from the past coming back, I sadly think I've figured it out. Mike comes back, distraught that his old buddy Sheila has died (sigh, ya, I guess they'll say Pheila really was Sheila). He turns the world of the Forresters upside down, by revealing that Ridge is Bridget's father. Maybe Brooke will go crazy again once this news breaks.

Archived