Y&R: Sharon Case on WB morning news-SPOILERS

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Okay, then that wipes away all the hype about how Sharon and Brad which a point where there's 'no turning back'

Most likely will be a short union...at least I hope the marriage doesn't last long :D

*edit to add

This is from someone from a message board... At first I thought this was a link to the Y&R main page that had this info. I'll hold off till I see if the spoiler is written up on a spoiler site.

• Members

They seem to be channeling GH which always has some ridiculous stunt.

I bet the tears come from the firecrotch. It's plain as day that Phyllis is in love with Jack! She's blackmialing Sharon, killed Dru and is running down Nikki all in his name.

• Members

Wow. I am a little shocked Sharon and Jack actually make it to the alter. And a plane crash. Now I am an ABC soap fan, so I expect stunts on those shows but Y&R never used to do these so often. We've now had people going over cliffs, ice storms, plane crashes. I am sure an explosion is coming for November.

• Members

A plane crash sounds exciting on DAYS, GH, AMC, OLTL, but not Y&R. We're talking about a show that never used these stunts to tell their stories and they were successful in not doing that. In the year that The Hack's taken over, she's done about 3 (the ice storm, Dru falling off a cliff, and now this plane crash). A big sigh to what this show's become.

Archived