B&B: Change of Plans

• Members

Brad Bell has changed his mind about killing off a character in November. He originally planned to have Gaby shot to death, but he didn't feel good about going through with it, citing that there's too much violence on television already. So, he instead chose to just have Gaby leave town. BUT...Brad Bell says there will be a "very dramatic death" next spring. This one will be illness-related.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So...Bradley has once again lied to the viewers to get people to watch November sweeps ... not too shocked over that.

Why would Felicia make Nick forget about Brooke? He was never in love with her any more than he was ever in love with Brooke-Lite Bridget. Besides... even if Felicia dies on B&B she won't have the good graces to STAY DEAD. Taylor...? Macy...? Ridge...? 'Nuff said!

B)

• Members

I really don't believe the Flannery rumors. She JUST signed a new contract and there seems to always be new rumors about her being ill. I think it's more because of her natural look that people assume she's sick. I really do think she's fine.

The shocking death will never be shocking, IMO. They'll probably either kill of a character that isn't important or a great character that they couldn't care less about like Thorne, Darla or maybe nuFelicia.

• Members

I would have loved that, too! A satisfying pay-off for the viewers that had wasted their time watching this boring story.

I'm gonna lower expectations this time around regarding the death. I got a tad bit too excited about the possiblity of Ridge being killed off. LOL!

• Members

And there are nonviolent ways to die; choking, drowning, smothering, aneurysm, poison and my personal favorite laughing gas. The possibilities are endless. I want Gabby six feet under. :angry:

Stephanie's takover and reorganization of Forrester should keep me glued this sweeps.

• Members

Uh....Lesli Kay signed a contract. I'm sure if they were bringing back Felicia just to kill her off, they would have said that the role of Felicia is a short-term role. I really doubt it is, though....since, well.....like I said....Lesli signed a contract!

• Members

I'm pissed off! I was so hoping for Ridge to meet his maker......LOL! :P:lol:

There was a really funny rumor Stephanie would shoot Gabby, mistaking her for Brooke - that would have been hilarious!

Seriously, this should be a great November for B&B. I'm looking forward to Stephanie's takeover of FORRESTER CREATIONS. :D:lol:

• Members

I think on the Entertainment section of SONRAC it does say Lesli Kay's contract is only for 3 months. (Goes to show this show has realized they need 3 months to make up their mind) The only thing what would make her storyline interesting would be if Felicia has Dominique Junior in tow. A dying mother is reason enough for Nick to get involved with the mother of his first born son, while keeping the mother of his second born hanging on. Now what excuse will he have for keeping granny hanging on?

Archived