B&B: Change of Plans

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wouldn't have really minded Gaby dying... :P

BUT I understand the reason for Bradley's decision. One of the big holes in this horrible storyline was the lack of involvement of other characters - Stephanie was CLOSE, I repeat VERY CLOSE, to Gaby and I can't remember whether she ever actually found out that Gabbers married her beloved grandson. Actually no one cared except for Taylor&Ridge, the Spectra gang was just thrown into it without much real deal.

So if they didn't find the time to tell the storyline properly how should they the find the needed time to write a murder storyline if they have (a) storyline(s) which rock the house like the imperial war of Eric&Stephanie!?

And I don't believe it will be Felicia who's going to die. Probably during chemo therapy she befriends her doctor who finds out that Felicia is pregnant by Nick (in 45th week :D: ) but the lovely doc is killed in an off-screen car accident on Sunset Boulevard before he can tell anyone. Either that or some LA honcho decides on having a pet which suffers a very traumatic and dramatic death right in Sweeps... :lol:

• Members

Mmmmh Sugar... :D

Totally OT but did I miss "Baby Mama No 5"??? Who was it??? BTW: Is there a chance that we can get trading cards? :lol:

EDITED to ADD sth. nonfrivolent: I still think that Felicia is NOT going to die. Either a very preggers Bridgets gets ill or her newborn child get gravely ill. Mark my words.

• Members

I bet you're right about Bridget's baby.

About 'BM#5'...according to Erica aka Chocolatemilkshake, it's Gloria. LOL! I haven't quite figured it out, yet. As you might recall, #2 and #3 were Lynne and Gina. There's just too many Baby Mamas for me to handle. :wacko::wub::lol:

By the way, you can blame Erica for getting me started. I will run with it. LOL!

• Members

The purpose that would be served in killing off Felecia would be to get together more Emmy momentum for Susan and to give Jack Wagner some material to submit. Despite totally ruining his character, I think Bradley still regards Jack as the star of his show. I don't think they'll kill off Bridget's baby because she does need something on her side the next time Brooke and Nick delcare their undying love out of the blue!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Oh my goodness! According to "Celebrating the Soaps," this was Brad Bell's original plans for Gaby. This is too dang funny.

The Bold & the Beautiful's executive producer/headwriter Bradley Bell decided against killing off a major character this November, but revealed that his initial plans were for Gaby to be presumed dead in a plane crash while being deported. She would've come back deformed and determined to get revenge on Taylor. Since the Gaby storyline was unpopular, Bell nixed the idea.

Archived