DAYS: Corday speaks in SOD -

• Members

ITA. This interview has sealed the deal for me. Corday is the MAIN reason for Days' downfall. Hogan was following his previews and he made something out of the vets and younger cast. Suddenly, we got crap thrown in our faces. Placing the blame on Steve/Kayla, Passions, and Hogan is not going to get people believe he's innocent. He's the producer. It's beyond crystal clear that he dipped his unwanted hands into the writing pot and screwed everything up. Hogan's not imcompetent. He knows what he's doing. After reading this interview, I now place 100% blame on Corday. Hogan doesn't need this. If he walks, it's Corday's loss.

I'm thinking Hogan is keeping quiet because Corday must have some hold over him. He IS Hogan's boss. At the end of the day, if the upper PTB want something Hogan has no choice but to listen. Corday can blame the telletubbies, but I know it's his damn fault. He's the one who should be begging for mercy from the fans. I watched Hogan's full reign over at ATWT and I can easily pinpoint what's Hogan's idea and where all the interferences are. Corday is an idiot if he thinks he can pass off his ridiculous ideas as Hogan's. I'm extremely bitter about this and at this point, I absolutely will not believe Corday on anything-- sith's honor.

*edited for typo*

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Corday can blame Hogan all he wants, I still won't belive him. a) We KNOW by experience that this is Corday's MO. He overdoses on teens and people the viewers either don't have a bond to or don't like and B) Until January, we were SEEING what Sheffer previewed.

• Members

u cant bring back people to save a show. carrie/austin, steve/kayla - or even jack/jen.

you also cant just put the couples on. bo/hope john/mar

thats not gonna save days. you have to tell a compelling stoy we wanna tune in for. you ahve to tug at the hearts of the fans and make them want for something, root for something. not just say heres a couple you love. watch them do stupid [!@#$%^&*] theyd never do.

and damn... can we finnaly have sami grow up? she started to. she really did. then back to her lies and secrets and the same [!@#$%^&*] for 12 years.

and PLEASE keep the cvast off an island - and in salem. please?!

thats all i got to say.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I just thought it'd be interesting to bump this and see how many LIES we can pull from the interview, already!

No faces returning from 15 years ago -- lie. We're getting two of them.

Shifting story from out of town, back to Salem -- lie. We're in New Orleans.

...anything else?

Archived