Y&R: Jack and Sharon

• Members

Okay so I know that a lot of people around here hate Sharon! So I am wondering am I the only who is LOVING, yes LOVING Jack and Sharon together as a couple!! I love them....and the thought, Sharon Abbott!! I love it!!!!

What can I say...I love the golddiggers (Gloria) and Hos (Sharon) of Genoa City!!!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I love Sharon and Jack as well. They have a very natural and easy chemistry, their scenes have been a breeze from the beginning. Forget that mean cow Phyllis, I'd love to see Alex Donnelly and Teenage!Kyle return and spice this relationship up.

• Members

I kind of like Jack and Sharon too. I'm hoping they work out, but it seems like the show is making Brad and Sharon out to be soulmates. I hate Brad so much I just hate the thought, even though I'm not Sharon's #1 fan. She deserves better. I wish Jack would really fall for her.

• Members

They are setting it up for Brad and Sharon to be end game. It's written all over the walls. Jack and Sharon are ok together, but Jack will never fully commit to Sharon because he's still in love with Phyllis and Sharon is really in love with Brad.

• Members

While I do see more chemistry between SC and PB than SC and DD, it seems like Case is not giving her all because she wants Sharon back with Nick. In any interview where they ask who she wants her character with, she says Nick. I think if she would just let go of the idea of Sharon and Nick being together, Case could have much more chemistry with Peter.

• Members

Dunno.

Seems as if she's playin Sharon more muted cause she's quite a bit more self aware now (which is understandable given everything that's happened).

She seems to like Jack & enjoy bein with him but isn't lookin at him as the end all, be all in terms of her life.

Whereas with Nick, they just recently got divorced but she's also not playin it as if he's the end all be all of her life either.

But moreso that she finally gets that even if Nick may or may not be her endgame that it's ok for her to live her life & to allow whatever will happen to happen.

• Members

DD doesn't have chemistry with anyone as far as I can see. That night Sharon and Brad had in NY I just wasn't feeling them at all. I'd like to see how Jack and Sharon's chemistry would be if they were supposed to really be in love. Right now I think both actors are reserved because the characters aren't being written as in love. Jack is kind of using Sharon and I think Sharon sees Jack as a good catch, but not the love of her life. At least that's my take on it.

Archived