Y&R: Jack and Sharon

• Members

Sharon isn't a whore at any account. I also love Sharon & Jack as a couple - mostly due to actors.

Since I have a soft spot for both characters as well, I can't helpt but say that Sharon is living a dream life as long as it will last - Jack will ditch her as soon as Phyllis is free again. Part of my would like it, the other not. :unsure:

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sorry but I hate them together. I love Jack and Sharon seperately but DEFINITELY not together. When I see them in romantic scenes I can't help but think of the old man molesting the high school cheerleader. Nick and Sharon were great for eachother until the cheating B.S.

• Members

:lol:

To be fair; I'm probably one of very few, who had no problem with her. Problem with Shari Shattuck was, she got to play Ashley during days of asbolute boredom. One dud followed the other. She came back from Europe and got little to do. First there was this chemist who supiciuosly looked like crazy Shawn Garret who tried to murder Lauren in the 80s ;) and just fell off the earth. Then, there was this Kurt Costner story which also lacked lots of things to be desired for. Hell, when a pairing with godawful J. Eddie Peck alias Cole the snoozeworthy author is the best story you get, as an actress you should seek the employment office once a month...

1996 - 1999 Ashley was in storyline limbo and I won't blame the actress for that.

That said, Eileen Davidson is a much better, the best, Ashley than Shari Shattuck ever was.

• Members

I am sure this is not popular but I LOVED Brenda Epperson as Ashley. Though ED and Eric Braeden had the best chemistry. I wanted Vic and Ashley back together so badly. She was the only person I could stand him with.

• Members

I think Jack looks to old for Sharon. Y&R messed up with John and Jill because Jack should be with her but it will be screwed up. Now Jack is with a younger looking Sharon,. Whats next, Nick and Lily??? Its like Nikki and Victor...hes old...shes younger looking.

Archived