The Cocktail Lounge

Scotty

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Since you can't be a man about it and actually say my name I will go ahead and assume you are talking about me, big surprise. First off if anyone talks about my friends I speak up, its simple as that and thats why it does concern me. There are some things I have been told by not just one particular person about you but people I actually trust. Why can't you just admit you lied, is it that hard to admit you were actually in the wrong? Who hasn't messed up in their life, just be a man and admit you lied.

If I am an [!@#$%^&*] for taking up for someone I consider a friend, then so be it.

• Members

Ok, I'll speak you're name. You're an !@#$%^&*]. I don't like you, I haven't like you since that BS went Dani went down. Oh you've been told by not just one person, well whoopdee freakin do for you. Do you want a gold star?

You have inserted yourself into something that does not concern you in the least bit, yet you go around acting as if you know the whole truth. So why don't you do me a favor, turn around, take your racist ass back on to wherever you came from and go to hell.

How's that?

Archived