The Cocktail Lounge

Scotty

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I need a hot guy to talk too.

I don't think I will be able to last the night. My BF has really bad sunburn and I have to make sure that he is getting up and is hydrated. If not, off to the ER. I figured I will be a post whore for a while and then watch a movie that Blockbuster just told me I know own.

• Members

When someone asks me what my favorite movie is, I always answer, The Usual Suspects. It's more mature sounding than my real favorite movie. This clip is from my real favorite movie. Starring Sarah Jessica Parker as Janey, Oscar winner Helen Hunt as Lynne Stone and a very young Shannen Doherty as Maggie Malene. Oh and the twirly guy, Jeff Malene was my first crush ever. Here is the dance scene. Oh! And Holly Gagnier, ex Ivy from Days is in it as well.

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

• Members

I can't wait until the 3rd of July. :D 20-Town, here I come!!! ;)

Soooo...got cussed out by my mom's best friend/my 3rd cousin tonight. NOT fun. <_<

How's the weather for everyone? One thing about LA has GOT to be the humidity!!!! I live in the northern region of the state (which is TOTALLY different than the southern region) and the heat is so sticky. And...HOT! :lol:

• Members

It's hotter then hell here in CA, perfect beach weather. :D God, I'm going to miss this place. LOL I'm still not off my high from my cruise/Mexico. I'm already thinking about doing it all again before the summer is out. Whoot. :D

Archived