DAYS: Thursday, March 15

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

it wasn't bad. gaby's growing on me. i like that she appears to be genuinely interested in shawn, but also likes belle. she's not scheming like willow. but who knows if that will last. and i liked the ending, which i assume is building to Steve and His Women. not a bad show at all. but i'm not as disturbed as others are about the state of things. :unsure:

• Members

I watched and I thought the show was really good.

Let me start off with Steve and Kayla. I LOVED their scenes and there was AWESOME acting from Nichols and Evans but I really feel this has been Evans best episode in a while. She was great today and I loved the discussion of Stephanie. You can just tell that is Steve's only sensitive spot left after this whole brainwashing issue that resurfaced. His love for Kayla is there but it seems to have faded because of EJ but you just KNOW he still has genuine feelings for Stephanie and those cannot go away by brainwashing. I LOVED the end with him holding Kayla with a knife. You can really see what EJ and Stefano have done to him.

Chelsea and Billie I didn't like as much as I liked the big reveal but I did like their scenes today. Billie feels really guilty and Chelsea is a mixture of anger, sadness, and feeling betrayed by alot of people. Chelsea really let alot pour out today and I wonder how long it will take for her to mend things with Billie. She doesn't call her mom anymore I've noticed which is understandable. I really thought Melvin did good and possibly even better than she did the other day. My favorite part though was the Sami/Chelsea hug. I have seen so many similarities of Sami in Chelsea when Sami was younger. I hope Hogan has this turn into a good freinship.

Shawn/Belle and Gabby and Duck were okay today but there was nothing special. I like Gabby so far but there is nothing special about her to make me really really like her like some apparently have. I don't think I'm gonna like Duck at all. There is not much for me to really say about these scenes today just because even I am really getting tired of all the Shelle.

• Members

Good show.

I love Gabby but Duck seems like nothing but a bit character. I like how Gabby isn't really scheming and just genuinely likes Shawn and is friendly with Belle...at least so far. Little Claire is so cute. Good scenes.

Pinson and Melvin were great. I like how Billie had that moment of frustration where she grabbed Chelsea and called her a brat. Good scenes and loved Sami and Lucas being included. Good family scenes. Glad we are seeing those again. The Sami/Chelsea hug was nice.

Liked EJ/Willow. I have a feeling something bad is going to happen to Willow. She seems like a loose cannon and with gabby being here now...

I also enjoyed how we saw EJ pop into Billie and Lucas's scene and then into Sami's. The discussion about the security system was good to remind fans of why Willow was hired to break in in the first place.

Steve/Kayla was fantastic. SN and MBE were superb. Intense scenes and very angsty. I like how she used Stephanie to try to get through to him. I was actually taken aback when he grabbed Kayla and also when he showed up at the end with Billie. I knew it would happen but it was intense. I also liked how they showed Steve in the ending segment and then had him appear at the end with Billie. You honestly didn't see it coming the way it was done. MBE has been fantastic lately. Love fiery and tough Kayla.

Good show. This week has been good and I expect results next week.

• Members

I actually enjoyed the island scenes today. At last Belle is not being a dishmop even though she is still patronizing Shawn. Will she ever wake up and realize that Shawn is all wrong for her. She needs a mature man with a debonaire and teasing nature to spark her up. She really, really, really needs that.

I loathed the Steve and Kayla scenes.

Also, hate the whole sex reveal and aftermath. Not watching much Days right now.

• Members

Okay, surely I'm not the only one who thinks Shawn and Gabby's shop talk is HOT, HOT, HOT!!!

And oh yeah, Chelsea needs to DIE for speaking to her mother that way.

And how can I forget this? I'm dying for Willow now! Ya can't help feeling sorry for the ex-hooker who's pregnant and broke. :(

EJ, you deserve a HEAVY beating for doing my girl like that!

Archived