DAYS: Thursday, March 15

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

a couple of months ago I was finally loving the characters of Shawn and Belle,for the first time since they came to salem with those awfull "actors".now,I'm back to hating them.they took what could have been a great story (on the run) and turned it into a boring nothing(which started while they were on that ship).the addition of those new characters which I cant stand either isnt helping much.they add nothing to the story,they are just not needed IMO.

I was dissapointed this week to see hope outside the house on the phone with bo telling him about the fire.what about some excitment Days? show us Hope at the burning house,trying to save herself and her baby.show us her fear of losing yet another child while not knowing where shawn is.ugh.

Billie and Bo? worst parents ever.been loving the acting of JP and RM,they did a great job.

S&K? I'm just bored with those two.

also sick of EJ and his involvment in every story.

hopefully something will happen soon,or this show will just continue to drop until it's bitter end.which is a shame,since now it finally have the potential to be AMAZING again.

• Members

I know I'm a bit late but I want to say how much I LOVED the Sami/Chelsea/Lucas/Billie scenes. I liked Lucas standing up for Billie against Chelsea. Whereas he usually only has token scenes with his siblings, the writers actually gave him an active role here. The Sami/Chelsea stuff was also great. These were the kinds of honest and heartfelt family scenes we would NEVER have received under JER.

• Members

Weird, because I know someone else said Mike Cohen, but I re-checked my tape from Thursday and the name after the "&" was JHB. But JHB was listed twice in the credits I saw so maybe it was a typo?

Anyway, back to the Island of Misfit Toys--Shawn annoyed me. How did he think he was going to feed Claire? I don't think he's in a position to turn down offers of food and shelter. Thank goodness Gabby was able to come up with a job offer his pride would let him accept. His lack of parenting skills--and brain cells--is really ridiculous.

• Members

I had a bit of a problem when Belle was telling Shawn that he's putting Claire's life in danger by not accepting the job, or whatever the argument was about. B!tch, you just put your daughter's life in danger when you jumped overboard. She's not even 2 years old!

• Members

See I really disagree here. I thought Evans' acting was particularly labored today and I wasn't too impressed. Today belonged to Rachel Melvin IMO.

Absolutely LOVED this sequence today. I, too, see the similarities between Chelsea & Sami, which Hogan OBVIOUSLY does- it was quite apparent in the scenes. All 4 actors did a nice job, but Melvin was just on fire. That girl has really come into her own this year and could......(can't believe I'm about to say this).........give Julie Berman & Jenn Landon a real run for their money in 2008.....

Yeah, they were pretty much the only Meh thing in the episode for me as well. Don't really care for Gabby or Duck too much. I did like Belle standing her ground and not letting Shawn make another dumb decision. Too bad I'm sure that's what's going to come back & bite them.

Co-sign.

Are you kidding? Friggin LOVED EJ & Willow. James Scott is absolutely rocking this character. I can't take my eyes off of him when he's onscreen. Scott & Melvin owned DAYS today.

See, I totally disagree here. What should've been intense scenes were lackluster due mostly due Evans' colorless performance. Every emotion, every line felt so forced and unnatural. I felt sorry for Stephen Nichols, who was so obviously giving his all, but I don't know what Evans was thinking. She needs to man up IMO.

All in all, another great show. Yeah Sheffer writes for newbies, guys. But at least when I tune in to DAYS now, it's compelling. Always. I don't want to FF anything (save possibly Shelle), the actors are rejuvenated, and the plots move. That's what Hogie does for his soaps and man, do I love him for it.

• Members

Late to the Thursday thread.

I watched DAYS yesterday because AMC bored me out after 10 minutes.

Chelsea, I really like her. Loved Chelsea and Sami hugging, the bad-girl/misunderstood Brady's. Loved Chelsea calling her mom on the ho thing, lol... also liked the moment when Billie started shaking Chelsea and stopped, it was like she became aware that that was the way her father handled thing. Nice nod to history.

EJ/Willow. Dang James Scott is so good at being bad (and cocky) on DAYS.

Steve and Kayla... Hmm, not as unappealing as the Shelle stuff at all. Just not really that interesting.

• Members

After each episode I always check who directed and who SW and I am 99% sure James Harmon Brown was the SW on Thursday's episode according to SoapNet. I was surprised because I had never seen JHB after the & and credited as SW. Toups, would this be JHB first credited show as SW

Archived