AMC Babe: ENOUGH ALREADY

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Kendall doesn't miss it by much. Like I said I want both put on a lot less. I hate Zendall. I hate Babe/JR together and I hate Babe/Josh together. To me AMC's biggest problem is the fact that they let these 2 ladies be the whole focus of the show and let everyone revolve aroudn them as if they are the sun.

Sadly all of the other ladies on the show have been dumbed down and weakened to the point of being in their orbit that none are worthy to come back to the forefront again. After they got Dixie out of Zendell's world there was a chance for her to come back, but the dummys got rid of her.

I just want both of them to be cut back to at least only 2 to 3 days a week for a long period of time. I would not shed a tear at all and would very much enjoy the break.

• Members

This is going to sound strange coming from me, but I don't want her gone, and here's why: It doesn't seem fair to me, that after all the hell she put PV through over the last few years, after all the relationships she ruined (I still mourn David/Bianca and David/Miranda's relationships), her just getting to leave, is like a triple slap in the face. You know they'd have her riding off into the sunset. Getting her "Babe = love, light, happiness" happy ending. I'd rather just grin and bare her, then have to deal with the idea that in the end she wrecked so much havoc and got her happy ending. I hate her with a passion.

But I won't be sad if she does go and they don't recast. Which I don't think they will, not for awhile anyway.

• Members

LOL, sorry. But honestly, the thought of her getting a happy ending makes me sicker then her being tortured by JR, and stalked by the fetus on the show. At least then she's not really happy. I'd rather watch her be miserable, then know that she took so much from so many in PV and still got everything she wanted. :angry:

• Members

That's just it, we all know that if she does leave, it'll be to ride off into the sunset. Gag me. I'd rather her be in PV, because then at least the new HW/s could make her suffer. If she's gone, she's happy. I don't want her happy. Not yet. Not until that halo is ripped off her head, and she's brought back down to earth where she belongs.

• Members

Alexa's impending exit brings a smile to my face. Her character is more overexposed than Paris' coochie and just as worn out. To the left.

Yesterday's episode where Bianca begged that raggamuffin to be her friend were so nauseating.

• Members

Babe is love?

Umm if love is an irritating rash that you just can't get rid of then yes, Babe is definately love!

Once upon a time I enjoyed this character. Once upon a time I could see past the propping and enjoy Babe for Babe.... but after last year... it just was too much to take.

The show clearly built her up as the next great thing. I mean even the great Kendall Hart took a backseat to this bimbo.

It was all about Babe. Every major storyline last year, Babe was somehow involved.

Babe was portrayed as the victim time and time again...Babe was right, and everyone else was wrong.

Erica, Kendall, Bianca, J.R, Adam... Tad, Dixie, the list goes on of characters who were sacrificed to prop up the slutty saint.

I literally cannot stand the character now. If she hadn't been so overexposed and written how she should be written. Then I would love her.

I will cheer Alexa's exit.... and hopefully its Babe's exit as well. If I was writing the show. The b*tch would finally be carted off to jail where she belongs.

I mean I could take Bianca not holding it against her... what Babe did... Bianca wasn't acting out of character.

But now forgiveness< Begging for a friendship. Kissing her! Crying for her!

Its just taken it too far. Next thing Babe will be babysitting Miranda., Its just something that should not have happend.

So to sum it all up. Babe is not love. I repeat she is not love. She is hate, spite with a very very bad bleach job.

So run for the hills Alex! Run for the hills!

• Members

The Kendall vs. Babe issue is pretty much a non-issue to me. There is very little propping of Kendall. Characters either like Kendall or dislike Kendall, and Kendall is a b!tch and KNOWS she's a b!tch. She doesn't act like a b!tch and yet, has every character on the show sing her praises. Kendall doesn't cheat, steal babies, cheat, kidnap babies, cheat, plot to kidnap babies -- and have everyone saying "THANK GOD FOR YOU KENDALL! YOU'RE A MIRACLE! THE WORLD IS A LOT BRIGHTER WITH YOU HERE KENDALL! I FORGIVE YOU BECAUSE EVERYTHING YOU DO IS OUT OF LOVE KENDALL!"

Also, Lish and Kendall have paid dues over the last five years to become the leading ladies of the show. Kendall had to WORK at being viewed as more than just a trouble maker and Lish had seriously come a long way in her acting since her first few months. The actress and character weren't thrust into every storyline and had every storyline focus around them and pimped out as the Next Big Thing,

For some reason, it's still okay to dislike Kendall. They had no problem having Kendall turn into a derogatory slurring b!tch with Zarf, making her dislikable. But it's NEVER okay to dislike Babe. NEVER EVER! Any character who does, obviously = bad. Babe is innocent. Babe is pure. Babe kidnaps and lies and cheats and deceives, sure, but still... Babe must always = Good. And if you think otherwise, the show will beat it into you no matter WHAT her role in the storyline is. Most of the time, she's the antagonist, but the show insists she's the protagonist. Yeah... she's the victim of her own dumb ass decisions time and time again.

• Members

Yeah, it's not that Alexa is a bad actress. IN fact, I think She's good and babe is an ok character sometimes. But the problem is EVERYONE in PV is obsessed with her despite th fact that she does all of these terrible things all the time. If TIIC wrote Babe as aware that she does terrible things and punished th PV universe would make sense. Instead Babe s always "Well, at the time kidnapping Miranda was right," "well, at the time sleeping with Josh was the right thing to do," and everyone with the exception of the Kane women (sometimes) nod their zombie heads ""BABE...IS...LOVE." It's just not logical. Logic of course, being one big problem at AMC. Babe just makes that problem more obvious.

Archived