AMC Babe: ENOUGH ALREADY

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Have you heard the news alexa(babe) and Justin(jamie) are supposedly leaving when their contracts are up, that may be a contributing factor of why she's on so much. I hate babe and this news is great and it better be true because like the poster that started this thread I'm so sick of BABE!!!!!!! An I hate jamie too.

• Members

I can't take anymore of it either. I was taping AMC this week, but after the Babe reveal and everyone acting so happy she's alive, I deprogrammed my VCR yesterday. I have a feeling when Adam learns the truth he's going to forgive the Carey whores and blame JR for blackmailing them. Seriously, this Babe lovefest is too much! :angry:

• Members

I put Kendall right up there with her. I will be so glad when AMC is once again not the Babe & Kendall hour. I can't stand either one of them anymore because they have been on so much and the center of AMC for the last few years. I think both characters are good but they are way too overexposed and no show should ever be that much about any character or 2 characters.

Getting rid of Babe without a decent alternative will only make everything even more about Kendall so it will only make it worse for me. Because at this point I don't know who I hate the most Babe or Kendall. There has never been a point in AMC history when the show revolved so much around only 2 characters. Even during Erica & Tara's heyday there was always Mary, Ruth, Donna, etc. who got a lot of air time. Then during the Brooke & Erica years there was Natalie, Nina, Maria, and several others. It is a disgrace. I am so ready for both to take a break.

I did read on another board that AMC has already talked to an actress about replacing Alexa if she does leave. So I doubt very seriously even with Alexa gone we have seen the last of Babe. Since this is not in the spoiler thread I won't mention who the actress was.

• Members

I'm in support of anyone who wants this baby stealing pig whore gone! It's ridiculous!

This is the biggest problem with AMC and GH. The entire town lie at the feet of one character, and the character isn't all that interesting. Notice when this happens, the integrity of almost every other character is compromised? This is today's lazy writing, and a prime reason why soaps are dying.

I hope Alexa leaves. Take Alicia with her. Both are overused uninteresting goods! But I honestly don't think anyone else would give Alicia THIS much work, so she's not going anywhere. Alexa has potential. But both characters needs to be gone so this show can breathe again. Oh, and Take that piece of garbage Ryan too!

ANDREA

Archived