DAYS Monday, March 12: Best show in weeks

• Members

Okay, after all the praising here, I watched the episode. And I liked it! :)

After such a long time, I watched a DAYS eppy and I liked it!

First, Max and Abby are really cute. I liked their little date and how it ended up being spoiled, first by Jed (sort of) then by Maggie. And I understand Maggie could be worried that Max would just date Abby for a while and then dump her like he dumped Chelsea, Stephanie (and was gonna dump Mimi if she didn't leave town first). So I get why she is worried. And it's okay, cause Max will have to prove his love for Abby to Maggie, to Abby, to us and to himself maybe.. :D

EJ/Steve scenes bored me to hell. And JSF, why wouldn't she order Steve a straightjacked? He is in a freaking mental institution. He is jumping on people every once in a while and he is stealing things. Do it, doctor! LoL

Sami/Celeste scenes were okay. Nothing extra. But okay. I like that they use Celeste. Although, I'm hoping she won't go missing after she fullfilled her purpose to try to persuade Sami to kill EJ. Sami/EJ scene by the end was okay. EJ is so much better when he's with Sami, than when he's with Steve. Earlier when he was with Steve, he seemed bored... lol

And finally, Chick... I do love them! And even though Chelsea didn't like Nick at the time, I think she has every right to be upset. Because I wouldn't want to be with someone who claimed loved me forever, but they had sex with my father or something.. lol Rachel and Blake did a good job. At first, I didn't like Julie's acting at all, but then when Chelsea left with her little suitcase, Julie's acting got better for me. Oh and Abby/Chels scenes in the bathroom at the Penthouse Grill, Ashley was also great!

I think that's it... I will tune in for the fire stuff.. hopefully, this is a sign that DAYS is getting better! ;)

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh please. Maggie is pushing for her to date Jed, who is the brother of that skank Willow she fired at Chez Rouge. So why all of a sudden would she want her with him? Makes no sense. The writers are scraping at the bottom of the barrel trying to make Maggie disapprove. I would think she wouldn't want Abby anywhere near Willow or her family. If they are trying to make those god-awful Stark siblings smelling like roses, ain't gonna happen. If it walks like trash and talks like trash, it's trash.

• Members

I have to agree. I've liked the last couple episodes but it almost feels like a different soap to me. I'm not a fanbase type of viewer--I have my favorites but will watch no matter who is on--but I'm really missing our vets. This group of young characters is very talented, but they are just not pulling me in to their stories like has happened in the past. Monday's episode gave me a little hope, because I found myself very drawn into Chelsea's storyline and I'm feeling very sad for her, and I hope her phone call to Bo means we're going to see him involved. But even then it will probably be isolated scenes, maybe even involving Billie, instead of family scenes with Hope and the baby. And I really miss Marlena and John's involvement with all that's going on with their children and the Dimeras. I think more than anything I'm sad because DOOL appears to be undergoing a lot of changes that make it feel less familiar. I want back the Brady pub, Alice's kitchen, Bo and Hope's flirty scenes, John and Marlena's romance--but I'm starting to worry those days may be gone for good. And if it is, and I NEVER thought I'd say this, I'm okay with DAYS ending in 2009. And this is coming from a viewer who has watched this show for 37 years.

• Members

I disagree. Maggie should disapprove after the shameless insubordination displayed by Abby in recent episodes. Say it's a small thing, but Abby's NEGLECTING to come back to Chez Rouge to fold napkins with Maggie, after she explicitly said she WOULD, opting instead to grease it up with Max, shows what a bad influence he is on her. Don't rip my head off for that, I'm a Mabby fan too, but Abby needs to take it down SEVERAL notches and stop treating her elders like CRAP that she can walk all over and it's okay because her feet are protected by the soles of her shoes!

Archived