DAYS Monday, March 12: Best show in weeks

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Then kill off the character. The Mickey situation needs to be addressed, and it needs to be addressed before Alice dies. Frances Reid isn't getting any younger here and what are they going to do if they don't explain before that tragedy occurs? Mickey is working and can't show up for his mother's funeral? Do something!

• Members

They really do need to address the Mickey issue. If John Clarke is alright health wise, they should just bring him back every holiday or for really important family issues. Either that or bring him back for one last hurrah and kill him off.

Who wrote today's script? I missed it. Twice.

• Members

I agree. It may be a huge issue but it is at big events and holidays. I was shocked they did nothing to rectify it at Christmas and that they simply said "Mickey was off donating clothes" or something. Either bring John Clarke back for big events and holidays or kill him off and pair Maggie off or whatever. Hell, it gives her great material and maybe even a story. It does seem like she is a part of the MABY story right now but Mickey's death would be a story of her own.

Either way, it's a sore spot with me that I feel should've been addressed months ago.

• Members

Chelsea has quickly become one of my favorite characters on the show I remember that it was just a year ago I couldn't stand her. Melvin and Pinson were heartbreaking especially when Billie said "you're my baby you're my Georgia" Hopefully they can keep this up for awhile instead of having a really good month like December then falling apart for two months.

BTW - They finally name the baby tomorrow!

• Members

Well, I enjoyed the Mabby scenes but admittedly, at first I didn't realize WHY Abby wanted to hide from Maggie. Don't get me wrong, I eventually "got" that it was because she had said she disapproved of Max, but my mind, I think, was elsewhere because remember just before the Nillie reveal? Abby WAS folding napkins with Mags, learned Nick planned to tell Chelsea so she went to Billie to let her know -- PROMISING Maggie should would return and help her later. Maybe I'm missing something -- and forgive me if I am -- but I'm pretty sure that conniving diva just went BACK to the garage, tried to get Max all hot and bothered by wearing her overalls and just neglected poor Maggie! Did we ever see her go back to help her with the napkins?! Maybe I missed that episode, and if so, I'm sorry. But if not, Abby deserves to get HELL from Maggie. I honestly expected her to open a can of whupass on her for LYING to her -- but she didn't! She's just concered that Abby is there with Max? Puh-LEEZE! The girl LIED to you, Maggie. Damn right you better call Jack to come back to town to get her ass straightened!!!

As for Chelsea, I love Chick and I love Chelsea -- but honestly, I'm PISSED off at this girl right now. Sorry, Chels, but your mom did NOT betray you. You didn't LIKE Nick back then, or at least, you didn't realize it if you did. She didn't betray you. Nick didn't betray you. GET OFF YOUR DAMN HIGH HORSE YOU SPOILED, SELFISH BRAT. Forgive your mother . Forgive Nick. Why? OH, YEAH, THAT'S RIGHT: THEY DIDN'T WRONG YOU!

God, get OVER yourself Chelsea. You are soooooooooooooooo clueless.

And Billie? Do NOT beat yourself up because your immature daughter doesn't "get it." :rolleyes:

So, on another front, is Steve's doctor working for EJ? Because that was just evil, the way she ordered him back in that straitjacket. WHAT a hateful !@#$%^&*]!

• Members

Well, well... glad to see everyone returning to the fold and not drinking the "bring Reilly back" Kool-Aid. :lol:

This was a well-done episode. I think Darin and Ashley have tremendous chemistry, but as much as I love Hogan's work he has to explain to me why Maggie is so dead-set on steering Abby away from Max. Is it because Max befriended Mimi after all the rotten stuff Meems did to Shelle? Details, Hogie! And I agree about Mickey... John Clarke must not be doing well, either that or he's pissed at Ken Corday for that rotten stalker story. Bring Mickey back onto the canvas. Do NOT kill him, you cannot afford to do that. If you have to recast, do so and get a good recast (nothing against John Ingle, but to me he's Edward Quartermaine.)

I thought the Chelsea/Nick/Billie reveal wasn't over the top... Rachel did a decent job with her scenes and now it cleans the slate for them to slowly work back towards each other...

Archived