- Y&R

- GL (Lizzie had the baby in one)

- Another Storm on Another Soap this Week...I won't say for spoiler free people

- Now DAYS???

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sami decides that the only way to solve all her problems, is to kill EJ.

An ice, snow, and rain storm will hit Salem! Willow and Jed will suffer in a car crash; Marlena and Chelsea will get locked in the DiMera mansion together; Sami will be stuck in a restaurant with EJ; Bo, Hope, and Doodlebug will be at Maggies house with Nick, and Alice; Abby will be leaving the garage, where she later crashes into a truck; Kate and Roman will be stuck in an elevator; Kayla will be at the hospital, where she is visiting Steve; and Philip will be stuck in the ocean looking for Claire, where his boat disappears...

Jed will be driving Willow to her OBGYN appointment, when the storm hits. He will drive on to black ice, where his car crashes into a wall...

Marlena will go to the DiMera mansion, in search of EJ, while Chelsea is kidnapped, and brought to the mansion. The end up getting locked in a room together! They escape, and end up in Stefano's room! The mansion sets on fire! They make it out of a room, but get locked in another room. In the room they are locked in, they find a Phoenix ring with John's name encrypted

inside. They end up making it out of the mansion safely .

At the restaurant, EJ bothers Sami, and she tries to avoid him. She ends up pushing him out of a window!

Abby will be on the road, after leaving the garage, and crashes into a truck! she will end up in the hospital, in a coma.

Philip has evidence that Shawn, Belle, and Claire are alive, so he goes out to sea. The storm hits, and his ship goes missing.

In the aftermath of the storm, Jack will be in Salem for Abby, John wakes up once the Phoenix ring comes next to him, EJ and Philip will be presumed dead, and Shawn, Belle, and Claire will return to Salem to face the music.

Please let these be true, they actually sound very plausable...Even John waking up as stefano's mercenary would be pretty cool...As it would give Drake and Deidre some powerful material..and i'm sure the drake and deidre fans would love that story...As Marlena would have to save john...But the stuff with Greta, Kristen/Susan---i don't see happening...Which makes me think these spoilers are probably fake..but i love the idea of a big event effecting all the different stories....And marlena and chelsea in scenes...Holy Crap---a dream come true..

• Members

The stuff surrounding the ice storm sounds somewhat plausible.

Everything after "Willow's baby dies" sounds bogus. I highly doubt even one of Kristen, Susan, Greta and Gina will be returning any time soon.

• Members

Oh my god I would be in heaven if the top half of those spumors actually came true! I would literally TAPE IT. And SAVE IT.

I'd die.

THe last bit sounds too unrealistic. I'd kill for Greta's return but it's so out of left field. Same for Gina and Kristen/Susan. A big old NO to Gina coming back. No way K/S comes back recast. It'd have to be a DAMN good actress for me to even consider accepting it.

• Members

Why do all the rumors/spumors/spoilers revolve around the same people? That is what is really wrong with DAYS lack of balance. Everytime there is a line about Hope or Marlena or Bo it is a one-liner, they are on like Mickey or Julie and Doug. We have seen enough overblow of all of these characters, especially the new ones.

Hopefully some of this happens though it would be interesting to watch.

• Members

There's a rumor going around that when Sami tried to sell Belle on the black market years ago, the baby was actually switched, and Willow is the daughter of Marlena and John... not Belle.

• Members

A few years ago, I would have LOVED for Skipper!Belle to have been switched. But now... I love DH and MM as mother and daughter, so no thanks. Wouldn't change though I guess, Marlena's taken in kids that aren't biologically related to her before.

I'd LOVE to see Marlena/Chelsea locked up together and finding their way out. How nice wouldn't it be for Chelsea to first get some parenting from Hope and then some chit-chat with Marlena when it comes to Kate's influence on Chelsea. I kinda want it just to see Deidre Hall and Rachel Melvin together. Melvin's a new fave, and she's figured out what she's good at, it'd be nice to see her with my fave.

I can kinda buy the spoilers before the "A SHOCKING TWIST" (post-Willow losing the baby).

• Members

The ice storm just HAS TO HAPPEN! DAYS needs something big soooo bad! Although, an ice storm in May? Does that happen? lol Whatever, I don't care...

Willow actually being Belle?! :o

Abby getting hit by a truck?! You see, this is the one that ruins this for me.. because, wasn't there a spoiler that said that Jack and Abby meet in New York.. and this storm spoiler indicates that he comes to Salem to be with her after she has an accident..

• Members

Right... didn't think of that :lol: Okay, now I am back to hoping this might be true after all! :D

Maybe they just filmed this like last week or something, so that's why this came out... because Jack is supposed to be in Salem beginning of April right? So this means they are taping it now or they just taped it.. :)

Archived