DAYS: New Spumors...

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Normally, I would agree with you that it's fishy but they also are using the Penthouse Grill set this week and next and we haven't seen that set in forever so who knows. Also, we did see the Dimera mansion in 2004 when we saw the replica on Melaswen. I don't blame you for forgetting the dreadful island stuff though :lol:

I really hope the ice storm stuff is true. Days could really use that and promote it heavily. That would be the big event they need to get back to some stability in terms of ratings. They really need to get back into the 2.5-2.7 range again and build from there and also get those demos back up. They can do it with this so it better be true.

• Members

That might help with the ratings, yes. But I want the storm to be just the beginning for better DAYS... because many great things can come out of this storm storyline. But if DAYS has this storm stuff for 3 days and then goes back to what it is today, the ratings will go down again, so the storm won't mean a thing. They need a big event to grab the attention of viewers and then they need to give good stories with characters viewers want to see to keep those viewers... otherwise, it's pointless.

• Members

I'm opposed to anything Willow-related, especially a baby switch storyline (be it her with Belle back in the day or her baby with Sami's).

But I would love to see an ice storm. It could be a fun, relatively inexpensive disaster. I can't remember the last one Days had. Wasn't it that lame-ass earthquake caused by Rex's lasers or some such nonsense?

Sami pushing EJ out a window also sounds like good times.

And we'll just call an ice storm in May a consequence of global warming.

• Members

It's difficult to believe that since there have been terrible snow and ice storms in northern Great Lakes areas and none have been featured a all in Days that one in early Spring would be featured. It almost sounds like a morph of the one last year just updated to fit this year. I don't think I believe any of this. For instance the one about EJ wanting Hope's jewelry because there is a clue to Princess Gina in there. Well, he told Willow she could throw the jewelry away or sell it or whatever. He has no interest whatsoever in Hope's jewelry, just that Hope realizes that it can be stolen. No way is Abby going to be in a coma and Jack come to see her without her mother coming first even.

• Members
That's already been said. So far, true...

I would love this! When is the last time Salem had a natural disaster? I think back in early 2005, we had an ice storm that trapped Sami and Brandon togehter, as well as Shawn and Belle. That was the night Claire was conceived.

This sounds like pure gold :) And it makes sense, esepcially with Chelsea running away from Salem. I would love it! John is so Stefano's son :D When did I predict this?

I would much rather see Max involved in this storyline, but anything that gets Ashley Benson airtime, I'm all about. :)

Like I said, this phoenix ring story is golden standard. John waking up when the ring is near. EEE! :D

Not my SHALLOW baby!!! :angry:

So does that mean we have two pawns in Salem now? :blink:

I loved the Princess Gina story, so I'm all about this.

Ten bucks says that Shawn slept with Belle's sister :D :D :D And you know what that means. If Willow is John's daughter, she's here for the long-run!

• Members

Hmmm....if the father is John IMO that would just be a little more "incest" considering John's history with the Brady's.

But....Willow has blonde hair and so does Belle. But John doesn't. Yet all the Evans do. So....since Willow's probably in her late twenties or mabye mid twenties, I wonder if she could be Trista's or Sam's? :D I know it's not likely, but that rumour or whatever it was on Sony makes me have hope....

Wouldn't Marlena's face be priceless if Willow showed up at their door and told John "Your my dad...." then she looks to Marlena "and your my aunt." I know, it is far fetched, but I cannot help but hope.

• Members

Willow is at the most 21. At first we thought she was 17. I was trying to figure out how John could have a 17 year old daughter that he didn't know he had and now her brother who is about 18 or 19. Is there a time in his known history that he could have fathered these two?

The last ice storm was when Jack ran off the bridge into the river.

I think it would be heinously cruel for Hogan to write a pregnancy for Willow only to kill her baby after allowing it to come to term. She is five months pregnant now, one more month and her baby could live.

Princess Gina was due to a chip Stefano put into Hope's head. I doubt that she would have that chip stored in her jewelry LOL.

To me, it would be fun for Willow to be John's daughter, but don't really see that happening.

Nah, I think these are all from the imagination of someone bored to tears.

• Members

I would love for the majority of this... up until the returns. And if one part seems bogus, who's to say any of it has merit? I hate to be a bubble burster, and in a few weeks, I could be eating some nice, roasted crow, but I just have my doubts that somerthing this good will come to pass.

That said, let's talk Willow. Who's her daddy? Maybe she's a DiMera. Stefano, possibly. If Jan was guessed of being a DiMera...so can she! She's deifnitely early to mid-20's. Her and Jed seem to have a few years between them. Age difference wise, it reminds me of Steve or Adrienne- the older one who goes off (although Steve didn't do it by choice) and the other is left behind. She said she's been on her own since she was 16/17, so she's obviously been around for a couple of years, on her own. Long enough to be as cynical as she is. I'm guessing 23. But who knows. Who else could be her daddy... there is Steve. John has his missing years and so does Steve. Steve "died" not long after Stephanie was born and her and Willow look around the same age. Just a thought. And we also know how much Hoagie loves Steve (and Willow, for that matter).

I do hope at least some of this comes to pass in some form or another. Especially John's paternity.

As for the DiMera Mansion not being a viable set in a few years - EJ is moving out. I tihnk. I hope. LOL. This will probably be where Stefano ends up at some point. I mean, he can't stay in that warehouse forever.

But Gina? Kristen/Susan? Greta?

No, the only one that has any merit is Kristen/Susan, and Hogan's proven that won't be happening, with the way he's put mentions in the script. My $0.02.

• Members

If Willow really is John's daughter, I'm just gonna say that they better come up with something real good and reallly creative that makes sense. If it's just another identity thing for John, then I will not be for it.

I would prefer it be a past Salem resident because I think that would open up so many more possiblities. Eugene Bradford, Chris Kositchek, Tony DiMera, Andre DiMera, someone that would make a good storyline and IMO from the eighties just because that would fit in with Willow's age.

Then if they decide to have her mother be a current/past Salem resident, I really think these would be the best choices: Anna DiMera, Trista Evans, Sam Evans, Megan Hathaway, or posisbly Renee? I am just listing off people who I think would work.

They can either not have her mother be a Salem resident, or they can have her mother something Espnioza. Jed could be Willow's half brother on her mother's side(mabye she even remarried! And perhaps the last name of Willow's step father could have been Stark. She used Espinoza when she first met Shawn but when it came to court she used her legal name Stark.)

Just some ideas that came to mind.

Archived