DAYS: New Spumors...

• Members

This was posted on the Deidre Hall board with the following statement: "Sometimes this tipster knows what he is talking about & sometimes he doesn't."

Sami decides that the only way to solve all her problems, is to kill EJ.

An ice, snow, and rain storm will hit Salem! Willow and Jed will suffer in a car crash; Marlena and Chelsea will get locked in the DiMera mansion together; Sami will be stuck in a restaurant with EJ; Bo, Hope, and Doodlebug will be at Maggies house with Nick, and Alice; Abby will be leaving the garage, where she later crashes into a truck; Kate and Roman will be stuck in an elevator; Kayla will be at the hospital, where she is visiting Steve; and Philip will be stuck in the ocean looking for Claire, where his boat disappears...

Jed will be driving Willow to her OBGYN appointment, when the storm hits. He will drive on to black ice, where his car crashes into a wall...

Marlena will go to the DiMera mansion, in search of EJ, while Chelsea is kidnapped, and brought to the mansion. The end up getting locked in a room together! They escape, and end up in Stefano's room! The mansion sets on fire! They make it out of a room, but get locked in another room. In the room they are locked in, they find a Phoenix ring with John's name encrypted

inside. They end up making it out of the mansion safely .

At the restaurant, EJ bothers Sami, and she tries to avoid him. She ends up pushing him out of a window!

Abby will be on the road, after leaving the garage, and crashes into a truck! she will end up in the hospital, in a coma.

Philip has evidence that Shawn, Belle, and Claire are alive, so he goes out to sea. The storm hits, and his ship goes missing.

In the aftermath of the storm, Jack will be in Salem for Abby, John wakes up once the Phoenix ring comes next to him, EJ and Philip will be presumed dead, and Shawn, Belle, and Claire will return to Salem to face the music.

Willow's baby will die, and will be switched with Sami's baby; and it is believed Sami's baby is dead. A paternity test is done on Willow's baby, and the father is revealed to be EJ!

A shocking twist!-John will come out of his coma, but as the John before Salem! Just in time, Greta comes back, but John is not her father. In a story that will span about 6 months, the truth comes out of the DiMera-Brady feud, EJ reveals a dark secret, Kristen and Susan will be back in town, Gina will be making a return, and a huge character will lose their life!

EJ wants Hope's jewelry, as there is a clue to Gina in the jewelry.

Willow's father is a Salem resident!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I hope that at least some of these are true, because they sound absolutely terrific! I LOOOVE Marlena/Chelsea getting locked in the DiMera mansion together, but what's this about it catching fire? I'll be so pissed if they burn down DiMansion! Is this their way of saving money, by having every decent set burn down? LoL

• Members

Yeah, I certainly don't believe all of them... the stuff earlier in the post could come true easily, but the stuff at the end sounds like someone's wild guesses as to where the stories are going with the whole Gina stuff and Kristen/Susan.

John waking up a different man sounds wild. Marlena and Chelsea trapped in the DiMansion together sounds brilliant... what if they get trapped in the Secret Room?! That would be DELICIOUS. And there with that television monitor still up in the corner, LoL. I would die!

• Members

I was actually talking about that with my sister when John first went into his coma. I said what if John wakes up with amnesia and thinks he is still Stefano's mecenary/pawn? She rolled her eyes and told me only if JER was still writing. LOL

• Members

...exactly why they could be detailed, because the scenes have already been shot, LoL.

Every now and again you come across a scoopster that actually gets it right from time to time. It's a rarity, but it does happen. Some of these sound plausible. But like I said, the last stuff sounds like their personal guesses rather than actual spoilers.

• Members

oh, I tried so hard to resist coming into this thread. I was trying to stay spoiler free, but what the heck. And hot damn, I'm sure glad I did. This all sounds like it will/would be definitely great to watch play out. Can't wait~!

ETA: Thanks for posting this, Kenny!

• Members

The ones at the end sound too out there but the stuff in the beginning sounds plausible based on what we know.

John is supposed to come out of it in April based on rumors and Marlena is said to be involved in some stuff. We know Jack is coming back for something to do with Abby so this would make sense. The ice storm stuff could be just the thing to get ratings. It's a event involving alot of characters with action, drama, and intrigue. I really hope they come to pass as well.

• Members

I like some of them. But really, this show needs to stop with the ryptic Stefano stuff, it's been going on for like 3 years now and hasn't really lead anymore terribly interesting (other than to EJ and James Scott). Are they actively trying to get Joe Mascola back? If not maybe they should let it rest for a while.

Have they really not named Hope and Bo's baby yet?

Archived