Daytime Emmy Nominations: Discussion

Josh

• Members

OMG I cannot belive that Nancy Lee Grahn was overlooked. Same with Kassie Depaiva.

OLTL is about to take home their SECOND BEST DRAMA AWARD come June.

Jeanne Cooper submitted THAT tape. I knew she'd make it in.

And Anthony Geary is going to win 'Best Lead Actor.' DAMN. DAMN. DAMN.

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Every single actor pre-nommed from Y&R was nominated in the categories announced.

WHAT THE [!@#$%^&*] DID JEANNE COOPER DO IN 2006? Lead story my ass! One good week doesn't mean you were leading. Stupid.

Kristian was robbed. Again.

• Members

LOL, yep this FUKCING SUCKS. Of course the Emmy's have to go for the melodramatic acting of KIM ZIMMER, over the nuanace and subtle portrayal of Nancy Lee Grahn. And the tape she submitted was excellent as well. NLG Was a FORCE last year and she won't even be competiting. That's a fukcing shame! So, I can't believe the Emmy's robbed her like that. What the FUKC EVER. A part of me feels like they are trying to make up for Y&R's Lead snubs last year....

• Members

That was true wishful fans thinking. KKL had her worst year in ages - material-wise. She got nothing to do but crap with the exception of those few days when Patrick Duffy played her dad.

Shocked about the nomninations: Jeanne Cooper!? Michelle Stafford!? Both had either nada story or were sub-par... Screw you Emmys!

Archived