Soap Opera Openings

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well if DAYS were to change their opening, which part of me would hate because it is such a big part of the show and when they do have the actors in the opening it takes them forever to change it out and then everyone complains about that, anyways I found this one on youtube and it keeps the opening part and adds the the photo's afterwards. It is from early 2005 I do believe to it has Lexie, Abe, Brady, Bonnie, Sami, Lucas, Jack, Jennifer, Bo and Hope.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyaIf-bE-7M

• Members

You know, i was giving this some thought in the shower just a few minutes ago, and I have to say, at first, NO, I didn't get it. But now, I like that GL theme from the '80s. The one that YouTube people said was the "best" ever. The one with the GOne with the Wind visuals. Hell, I found myself HUMMING it in the shower! I like it! It's slow, yes, but something about it is so hopeful and moving and even romantic! On the series finale of GL they DEFINITELY should be playing that music in the background, perhaps for the final scene. It's just an incredible piece.

• Members

So now that GL theme will NOT get out of my head. Even an AMBIEN pill is no match for that DAMNED GL theme. I love the theme and it's catchy and grand, but I hate that it woke me from my slumber, and is threatening my very sanity! Over and over and over I hear it play! There's nothing else on the station, just '80s GL!!! :(

bum, bum, BUM, BUM, BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMM!! Oh, that ending! That powerful ending! Leave my thoughts!!! Please, God, leave my thoughts!!!

Archived