DAYS: SOD Tidbits.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't think the original poster meant a copy of Sam's death. It seems what they were suggesting would be a copycat of the Marcy/Al/Hal (? whatever) death on OLTL. Marcie/Marcy's (whatever) boyfriend died but his twin or maybe a lookalike came to town and they fell in love.

• Members

Is that for real what happened? I was thinking that Al's soul or something went into Michael, so we as the audience still see Al but the characters in Llanview see him as someone else. Nevermind. I don't know what I'm talking about lol.

• Members

You're right psychofan. JSF that is not what happened. The whole thing was contrived to fit in Nathaniel Marston (sp) rehiring after being fired. Al's soul was taken up by Michael McBain's body, so, in actuality we the fans are seeing this guy that looks like Al, but only Marcie sees that b/c Al's soul ended up in him, everyone else sees the real Michael McBain who looked like someone else.

• Members

WHAT?! You mean the new guy Marcie's with doesn't REALLY look like Nathaniel Marston, just in Marcie's eyes? Well, now, that's just the biggest stretch I have EVER heard of -- and I'm a diehard JER fan! I remember the HUGE fallout after The Frons had NM fired, so I was well aware he was hired back after the show killed off AL, not realizing his popularity. But the actual story that happened after that is just such a stretch. So let me get the right -- she sees Al, but everyone else -- just for argument's sake, sees his REAL face, which is completely different; as different as if she were dating John Black? That different? No similarities whatsoever?! FREAKY-DEAKY!!!

• Members

Kirsten Storms came onto DAYS in July/August '99 I believe. Farah Fath started in September '99, with Jason Cook and Brandon Tyler showed up in November '99 with Nadia Bjorlin rounding out the high school gang in December/January.

I don't remember when Langan actually started, but I know it was the second half of '99.

• Members

Langan started near the middle to end of November 1999.

Mimi Lockheart was on screen days within Kristen Storms appearing, and played by Farah Fath as of Sept 1999. Which was Sally Sussman Morina.

• Members

very well said Krypton..I'll keep watching, because the show is pretty good..But it doesn't excite me very much..Last week the only two things that really excited me where seeing Hope and Brandon Beemer in his underwear!! SAD...

Archived