SON DREAM BALLOT

• Members

I'm still working on the official SON Dream Ballot. Please get your votes in- I'd like the responses to truly represent the ENTIRE body of posters here at SON. We have about 15-20 responses so far. For your vote to be heard, post your DREAM BALLOT

HERE!!!!

Like I said, I'm doing it like the SOW editors used to do- vote as if you yourself are voting for the Emmy nominations this year. Prejudices are WELCOME! :)

Editors, Admin & Mods- I ESPECIALLY would like to hear from you guys, since you are the 'editors' of SON if you will. Any registered member can vote, whether by posting in the thread or PMing me. Happy Voting!

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It does not. If you want to only vote in certain categories, that's fine. I'm asking for 5 choices in each acting category (I believe that's how many are voted for...) and 4 in the Best Writing & Drama Series Category. No less than 3 and no more than 8 will be acceptable. But try to keep it close to 4 or 5.

• Members

I'm just gonna straight up call out the members that I EXPECT to hear from that I haven't yet. Get crackin, post-whores.

Actor87, Errol, Toups, Bree, Na'Vell, Jinxed Soul, DruRocks, MarlandRulez, Roman, JointStrikeFighter, King, oakdalelover, FanSoap, Kenny, CSW, mateo22, SweetNYGal, crc, Shawn (Alky), Keith, DevotedtoAMC, alwaysAMC, soapsuds, QSteph, Scotty, Chris B (SKOB!), Cheap21, Ms Walsh

If I haven't listed you yet, just wait. As I think of more, I'll be calling all of YOU out as well...........

ETA: Any chance I could get this pinned? I never ask...... :)

• Members

Here's a SNEAK PREVIEW to whet your appetites:

---Best Show is pretty much down to 4 shows, unless 1 show has a huge resurgence in the next week

--Best Lead Actor is a close race- two actors are on pretty solid ground, and 5 others are in extremely close contention for the other 3 spots.

---Best Lead Actress is almost too close to call. A few actresses are ahead, but the others are nipping on their heels. It's a race between 8 actresses, with four fairly ahead of the others, but not nearly far enough to call any of them a shoe-in. Stay tuned...

---Best Supporting Actor is another pretty close race. No actor is the clear favorite here, unlike the lead categories. There are 10 different actors that all feasibly could make it in there, 3 of which have a small but decent lead over the others.

---Best Supporting Actress is a lot more concentrated than I expected. Usually, this is the toughest race to call. But the SON Dream Ballot has 3 clear front-runners, and 2 more that aren't far behind. There are 3 actresses that have the numbers to possibly upset, but it looks pretty sewn up as of right now.

----Best Younger Actor is another category that's pretty clear. 2 guys here are absolute locks, receiving more votes thusfar than any other pre-nominees. There are two other guys who are clearly ahead of the pack and another one with a slightly lesser lead. Only 2 potential spoilers, but it doesn't look good for them.

----Best Younger Actress has one actress that is a lock, tying one of the guys in Younger Actor, but not having quite as many as the other. Another actress pretty much has her spot secured, and 3 others are looking pretty solid. This category only has one potential spoiler, but she has a real shot.

So if you haven't voted yet, YOUR vote could be the one that tips the scale in favor of your faves!

Archived