Days:Farah & Judi's goodbye from SOD

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

To be fair, as PerezHilton.com has shown us, there are still A LOT of rabid Jason Cook fans and Shelle (Kirsten Storms) fans out there who will NEVER accept Brandon.

But I do wonder how Jason felt being in the same room with Brandon -- someone who replaced him in the role that was his big break -- and to add insult to injury, that that guy is PAINFULLY hotter than he will EVER be.

• Members

I unaccept BB as Shawn more every time I see him. Jason Cook looks just like PR as Bo with a beard and made me miss him so much. Hated him with MM but loved him with FF. They just worked so well together.

Thanks for sharing the link. I will not miss Judy as Bonnie, though. It was a rotten role for her in my view. Excellent acting skills but I'm not particularly a fan of acting skills as much as roles.

• Members

Aww...I am going to miss Judi :( .

I hope she finds work soon. She is so loyal and a class act.

I used to like Farah but now she can't leave soon enough.

Jed looks interesting.

Jason Cook needs to shave that beard. I don't care for that at all. It had to be interesting his being in a room with BB. That is probably awkward.

• Members

Looking forward to see Abby/Jed scenes.I'm not a fan of Max and Abby so I hope they will be good together.

as for Farah leaving...BYE! I loved mimi when she was a supporting character.she was great with her one liners,and I loved the begining of her romance with rex..but then she was given too much air time and given a lead material she could just not handle(was it good? of course not - but that's another story).I have nothing against farah,but acting is just not her thing.I think she got too comfort and too safe,and alot of importent scenes were ruined because of her pereformence.

and Judie..Hated Bonnie,but JE is too damn good.I loved her scenes with farah(they worked well together) but I cant wait to see the character gone.maybe down the line,Adrianne can make a comeback..

Archived